Underfell! Dragon! Bros x Hurt! Baby Dragon! Reader

(Sorry this took so long, I know you requested this back in August lol)

Requested by the lovely corvid @lightmoonkiller!~

A growling cry was what awoke Papyrus. With a yawning rumble, he stretched as he got out of bed, trudging down the hall to your room. Sans wasn't far behind, slipping into your room just as Papyrus reached your side.
You sat in Papyrus' arms, trying your hardest to bite down on his arm, your baby teeth still too small to do any proper damage.
Sans was quick to get you to switch from Papyrus' arms to a proper chew toy, patting your head lightly.
"Do you think Toriel would have anything for (Y/n)'s teething?" Papyrus asked, wrapping you up in your favorite blanket.
"Probably." Sans yawned, reaching out to let your tiny hands play and pull on his fingers, "We can check in the mornin'."
Your older brothers successfully got you back to bed with some soothing magic and a low dose of medicine, tucking you in and leaving your nightlight on before slipping back into their respective rooms.

You sat on Sans' shoulders, gently patting your palms on top of his head, occasionally reaching out to feel one of his horns.
Sans kept up a gruff outwardly look, but you knew as well as hun that he was happy to let you do as you pleased.
Papyrus was up ahead, doing patrol to make sure no dangers would jump out at you while on the way to Toriel's.
"Oh hey look!" A monster standing outside of Grillby's, sneering in your direction, "It's the lizards."
Sans almost laughed at the growl that sounded from you. "You want me to bite him for ya, (Y/n)?"
At your hiss, the monster was quick to drop his head and run out of view.
"Lookit that, you scared him off, (Y/n)! Good job!" Sans praised, reaching up to grab your tiny hand in his for a moment. You happily babbled, Sans catching up with the taller brother, and you reached out to tug on Papyrus' scarf to catch his attention, baby-talk escaping you as you told him about your latest victory.
The brothers shared a laugh, Papyrus patting your head before scooping you up at the sight of your grabby hands.

Without any more problems, you'd arrived at Toriel's. You were too busy gazing around her house to pay any attention to what was being said, so when you were set down in front of various toys, you let out a pleased squeal, inspecting each one curiously.
As expected, it wasn't long before you started chewing on one, practically growling at your teething pains as you glanced around Toriel's house again.
Papyrus sat down in a chair nearby to watch you, smiling down with amusement when you gave a tiny wave. Sans soon enough sat down beside you, your attention quickly taken by the book in his hands.
Toriel couldn't help but smile as she watched you three interact with each other, slipping into the kitchen to make sweets for you all to take home.