Fallacy x Reader

(Take this as compensation for my slow ass and writer's block)(For those that don't know about the AU, here are the characters:Fallacy = vampire ErrorEncre = french artist InkJasper = Fallacy's son, also PJSuave = Fresh, Fallacy and Jasper's butle...

(For those that don't know about the AU, here are the characters:
Fallacy = vampire Error
Encre = french artist Ink
Jasper = Fallacy's son, also PJ
Suave = Fresh, Fallacy and Jasper's butler
Fallacy and his best maid, Calamimi, created PJ, but Calamimi became ill and died soon after, leaving Fallacy depressed for a while. And that's what I decided to focus on, some wholesome sibling vibes of the reader helping her dearest brother through a tough time)
(Also take my personal HC that everyone in this AU is french, cause everything sounds french okay?)
(Also also, Peter Gundry's Forever and Never? Good vibes for this oneshot here, I def recommend the song and his channel!)

Requested by the lovely Fandom_love_32251!~

It had gone quiet throughout the mansion, even the small child cradled in your arms was no louder than a mouse. At this point, you had feared the worse for poor Calamimi.
The mansion was never this quiet...
Nearly another hour passed before Fallacy stepped into the threshold of the room. The look on his face told you all you needed to know.
"Fallacy, cher, come. Sit with me." You patted the spot beside you, shuffling over to let him sit, his tears tracking down his cheeks still. (Cher - dear (masculine))
You let him take Jasper from your arms, taking time to calm, watching over the small skeleton peacefully asleep in his arms.
You were never good with words, so you patiently waited until your brother was ready to speak.
He did not speak for another hour or so, not until he had finally stood to put Jasper into his bed. You followed him out of the room and down a few halls, where his inevitable weeping would not awake the young child.
"Calamimi... She..." He began, expression contorting as he fought his emotions. "She... S-She isn't with us... an-anymore..."
You didn't hesitate to envelope your brother into your arms, letting him weep his sorrows into your shoulder.
"...She isn't sick anymore, cher, she is healthy and warm again." You murmured softly, "She wishes you and Jasper the best, and I will be here to help you whenever you need it."
"Thank you, (Y/n)..."
You happily held your brother, patiently waiting for him to finish shedding his tears.
Months later, you were discreetly trying to get your brother interested in love again, and what better way than to talk about a french artist practically every five minutes?
It was clear your plan worked, considering Fallacy had that jealous look on his face, and soon enough he was spending more and more time with Encre.
Fallacy eventually got over his depression, and whenever he would fall under again, you were there with open arms and soft words.