Underswap! Papyrus x Reader

(*SCREAMING AS I CRAWL OUT OF THE GROUND* I LIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!)

If you didn't see my post earlier: Requests are open for all books, but I'll be picky as to not burn myself out trying to please everyone! Simply suggesting AU's are cool too!

Not a request, a cool idea I had.

(Oh and *holds out hardhat and tissues* You're gonna need these.)

You knew this timeline was off. Not because was the human acting oddly, no, they were as normal as could be. The timeline was off because you were in this timeline as well.
No one else was aware of this fact besides you and Papyrus.
When Papyrus awake the first morning of the timeline, he had at first thought it was a normal day, up until he heard
"Good morning (Y/n)! How'd you sleep?"
Papyrus shot out of bed, opening his bedroom door and looking over the stairs railing to spot you and Sans in the living room. You and Sans looked up at him, Sans holding his signature grin, and yet you looked just as shocked and confused as Papyrus felt.
You should be dead...
It was surreal, having breakfast with your brothers again like nothing had happened. You felt like you weren't in your body almost, like you were watching through the point of view of someone else.
It was until Sans had gone off to train with Alphys did Papyrus snatch you up by your hoodie and pull you over to the couch.
"What the hell?!" He hissed under his breath, grasping you by the upper arms as he got a good look  at you. "You should be dead (Y/n)! We watched you die four years ago!"
You could hear his voice crack with that last sentence. It nearly brought tears to your sockets.
You had gotten severely ill several years ago, not even Undyne could do anything.
You still remember seeing her tear-stained face when she came upon the realization she couldn't do anything, mumbling apology after apology as she held your hand.
A part of you is glad you never saw your brothers' faces, but now you were fearing you'd see Papyrus' expression fall into heartbreak.
"This timeline's messed up... isn't it Papyrus...?" You whispered, tearing your gaze from his, unable to handle the pain you could see.
"Very..." his hands fell from your arms to wrap around your form, pulling you close. You curled into his hoodie, beginning to cry a bit.
It felt like forever since you'd been held by your older brother like this.