Love! Papyrus x Reader

(Back at it again with a reader's AU! This is Ninyan's AU! I suggest going to them for full details but basically: Papyrus was neglected and snapped)
Requested by the lovely corvid, NinyanPurple22 !~

Piggybacking Frisk on your back, you bolted across the snowy landscape, dodging trees, rocks, and low-hanging branches.
"(Y/n)! Where are you and the human going?"
A gasped sob left you, globs of tears streaming down your cheeks.
You had tried to stop this from happening, everyone had always mistreated and neglected Papyrus all his life, and you did your best to make him feel appreciated and wanted. Looks like you weren't enough, seeing as dust piled on the ground and was wisping away into the air.
But upon seeing a human had fallen, you saw hope. You'd have to unfortunately leave your brother behind, but if you could get Frisk to the barrier, they could break it and free the remaining monsters!
"(Y/n)!" Came Papyrus' shout from behind you, moments before a bone whizzed by you.
"Papyrus please!" You shouted back, your voice shrill with terror, "Please you don't need to do this!"
"But (Y/n), I'm finally getting the LOVE I deserve! Why aren't you happy for me?"
Another attack, this time far too close for your liking. Frisk whimpered in fear, tucking themselves into your back and gripping onto you tighter.
"It's the wrong kind of Love Papyrus! The LOVE you're getting is—"
Your foot got caught on a fallen tree as you tried to jump it, both you and Frisk going flying. You looked up, seeing Frisk had landed a few feet away from you.
And Papyrus was already there, the human dead at his feet.
"Papy... no please..." You breathed, voice shaking as you watched that little red soul lift into the air, praying he wouldn't break it.
But alas, you heard the shattering of a soul, watching the red shards sprinkle to the ground.
"What were you saying, (Y/n)? You tripped." Papyrus turned to you, the sweet smile on his face contrasting to his previous actions. "You're not hurt, are you?"
Tears dropped from your eyes. "It's the wrong kind of love, Papy... You're getting Levels of Violence..."
Papyrus smile faltered for a moment, before it was back.
"You're just being silly, (Y/n)! I'm getting exactly the love I've always needed! Now you should head on back to the house." You yelped as you were gently picked up from the ground, "We can't have anyone else trying to hurt you too!"
You cried into his shoulder, too weak-hearted to try and continue stopping him.

(Mini rant here:
Wattpad: This comment is offensive.
Me: LET ME REPLY TO MY FOLLOWERS YOU AS—)