Sans & Papyrus x Lost! Reader

(at first I was gonna make it a joke fic, but then my brain actually got an idea lmfao)
(Anyone know the feeling when your in Wattpad, on a new chap, ready to write, and your hands either don't move or only spit out one or two sentences at a time? *Weeps in the corner*)

(I totally didn't push the publish button by accident halfway through writing this. No not I.)

Requested by the lovely corvid, NingningPurple22!~

You were just minding your business, watching TV, when a portal opened up above you. Looking up, you saw blue strings shoot down and grab you, pulling you up into the portal.
You blinked open your eyes, seeing a weird, glitched out version of your brother.
"...Sans?"
"CrAp, WrOnG oNe." He muttered, unceremoniously dropping you onto the white floor. You landed with a grunt, sitting up to see him walking away.
"Hey! Where are you going!? Take me back home!"
"No." And with that, he made another portal and stepped through it. You darted forward, running after him and slipping through the portal just in time.
You faceplanted into snow, and at first you thought he had taken you home, until you noticed the abnormal amount of glitter and sparkle in the snow.
"Where the hell...?" You muttered, looking up. Your eye sockets grew to the size of saucers as your jaw literally dropped.
A ceiling of stars greeted you, and everything around you sparkled with stardust. You picked yourself off the ground, no sight of that glitchy skeleton to be seen.
You turned in a circle, seeing Snowdin in the distance. Hope fueling you, you marched on towards it, believing someone there could get you back to your rightful world.
The monsters you passed all looked so colorful and sparkly, you couldn't help but look at them in awe. Your attention was torn when you were suddenly grabbed however, and pulled into an alley.
"I knew you looked like me!"
You looked up, seeing... yourself?
They must've seen the confusion on your face, because they then grinned at you. "Glitchy skeleton drag ya here? Yeah, he's a real problem."
"Wh-Who... How...?"
"Oh right!" They chuckled, "Probably should introduce myself. I'm (Y/n)! And you're in Outertale!"
"Outertale?"
"Yep! An Alternate Universe of your world. I know a friend that can getcha back, so follow me!"
You blinked, utterly confused, but having no other option, you followed after them.

"Sans! Paps! Glitch-face caused another problem!" They shouted as they opened the door to their home, which looked like yours, but more space-themed.
"What happened?" Papyrus called from the kitchen.
"Someone in need of getting back home!" Space you replied, stepping aside to let you in.
"Hey." You said simply, giving a small wave before being yoinked off the ground by Papyrus.
"Look at you! So different yet so alike our little sibling! I bet your brothers miss you dearly!" He exclaimed, setting you on his shoulder before pulling his famous pose, "Which is why I, the great Papyrus, and my siblings shall help you return to your rightful world!"
"Does this happen often?" You asked, looking around and enjoying being tall.
"A few times." Sans replied, "But we know someone who can take you home."
"Who?" You hummed, inwardly pouting as Papyrus set you down.
You wanted to be tall dammit...
"Error's rival and one of my best friends!" Space you replied, grinning proudly before grabbing your hand. "C'mon!"

Space you, whom you've named Stars, brought you up to their room, where they began to rummage around in a shelf for a bit before producing a small vial.
"What's that?"
"An Ink Vial!" Stars proclaimed, holding it out, "My friend is Error's rival, and his name is Ink! He's like a creator of AUs, and so he has to protect them from Error, who destroys them. We can use this to call Ink so he can send you home."
"Oh cool." You watched as they uncorked the vial, pouring the contents out on a large rug they had.
"So it doesn't leak through the floorboards." They winked at you, recorking the vial and setting it aside. "Aaaaand now we wait!"
It was a few minutes, but eventually a skeleton with ever changing eyes climbed up out of the puddle portal, interrupting your game of Go Fish with his presence.
"Hey Ink!" Stars chirped, giving a wave before gesturing to you. "Error dropped them here, think you could give them a portal home?"
Ink smiled and nodded. "Sure thing!" He then turned to Stars, a slight frown on his face now, "You should be careful though, seems like Error's going after AUs and targeting other versions of you. So be wary of you're heading out alone."
"Will do!" Stars gave a thumbs up, standing with you and patting your back. "Maybe we can hang out someday! Good luck gettin' home!"
"Thank you, Stars." You smiled warmly, taking Ink's outstretched hand and letting him pull you into the portal.
The moment you stepped foot into your rightful home, you found yourself being nearly crushed to Papyrus' chest.
"WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN!?" He cried, nearly crying as he held you.
"I can explain!" Ink called out, slight worry in his expression for you.
"Paps, I love ya but your gonna snap me in half!" You rasped, sighing in relief as he loosened his grip.
"You're not hurt, right?" Sans piped up, now sitting next to you and Papyrus.
"Im alright." You replied, and you all moved to the couch so Ink could explain what happened.
Needless to say your brothers kept a close eye on you after that.

"(Y/n)! You've been in your room for hours! Are you alright?" Papyrus called, standing just outside your cracked door.
"Why don't you come in and see?" You chirped, narrowing yours eyes as you focused on getting the detail right.
You heard your door creak open, and was soon followed by a loud "Wowie!"
"What's going on?" Sans joined in, poking his head through your door.
You glanced back, seeing your brothers in awe of your handiwork of painted stars, just like the ones you'd seen in Outertale.
It featured stars of different intensities, meteors, and colorful nebulas. The mural stretched all across your ceiling, before swirling down your walls.
"You do you guys think?"
"This is..."
"Outstanding! You're a really good artist! Oo! Could you do our rooms next!?"
You let out a laugh, glancing at your paints. You definitely need more glow in the dark paint, but you'd get that on your own as a surprise for them.
"Might need more supplies, but yeah, I can do your rooms too!"