Birdtale! Bros x Adopted! Half-Dragon! Reader

Hi. I'm currently eating a cup of cheese sauce while writing this.

Requested by the lovely JustAPolerBear!~

You rush out of the Ruin doors and book it up a tree, growling low in your throat as you glance back down. The woman behind the door wanted to keep you there, saying stuff about how "dangerous" it was beyond the door.
You're a dragon! You're supposed to be the dangerous one!
Huffing to yourself, you move on, hopping from branch to branch. You eventually spot a poorly gated bridge. You pause to examine it from your spot in the tree, before moving on.
"I'm telling you, Sans! Today is the today we find a human!"
"You said that yesterday Paps."
You pause again, looking down to see two winged skeletons, both comically different in height.
"I-I know that! But I can really feel it today!"
The shorter one rolled his eyelights playfully, his lazy smile faltering for a moment when he spotted you in the trees.
You bared your teeth at him, jumping from your branch and taking off.
"I think I just spotted one, bro!"
"Nyeh!?"
You hear them giving chase, and you bound across the snow on all fours, gaining more and more ground before your suddenly flipped upside down, a net trap snaring you and holding you aloft in the air.
You snarl and growl as you thrash in your rope cage, one wing tangled in the net and the other tucked under you with your elbow currently digging into it.
Not the most comfortable position to be in.
You bite down on the rope, but your tiny teeth can't cut through, and eventually your growls turn into whimpers.
"Hurry up Sans!"
You yelped in fright and began gnawing faster on the rope, too focused on escape to realize the skeletons freed you until the big one picked you up.
"It is alright tiny human-dragon! I, the great Papyrus, apologize for scaring you."
You felt calmer the more he held you, unaware of the magic he was using.
"Looks like one of their wings got twisted," the shorter one spoke up, "we have supplies at home we can use to fix that."
"Good idea, Sans!"
Papyrus set you on his shoulders, letting you feel tall as Sans and him walked you to the town beyond the trees.
The skeletons set you on the couch of what you assumed to be their house. The taller one went into the kitchen and came back with a plate of food for you. You ended up scarfing it down in just a few minutes, completely unaware of Sans working on your twisted wing.
You eventually got used to the two skeletons and the folks of Snowdin. You couldn't possibly see how that woman behind the door imagined it would be dangerous.

Until you wandered off into Waterfall.

You found yourself mesmerized by the "stars" and Echo Flowers. You sat in a flower patch, listening to the whispers and conversations the flowers spoke. Eventually, you found yourself falling asleep to the hushed voices.
Only to snap awake to the sound of metal footsteps.
You sat bolt upright, senses flaring. You looked around, a high pitched shriek escaping you when a spear landing inches from you. You jumped to your feet and ran, the clang of metal chasing after you.
"Come back here!"
There was a whoosh of wings, and suddenly a fish woman stood in front of you. You bared your teeth and hissed, spinning on your heels and running, going in the direction you came. If you could just get to Snowdin...
You whimpered when a row of spears suddenly blocked your path. You spun around, blocked from running by the fish monster.
"Well well well! Seems this human's also a dragon! Never seen something like that before!"
Was this the Undyne Papyrus talked about so much?
In a panic, you reached back, grabbing one of the spears and throwing it. Undyne let out a cry of pain as the spear landed in her eye, and you took the opportunity to squeeze through the spear and wall and run.
You practically flung yourself in Papyrus' arms when you spotted him, the tall skeleton wasting no time in using his magic to calm you down.
"(Y/n)? What happened?" He asked, carrying you back home.
"F-Fish lady..." You murmured into his shoulder, glancing back towards Waterfall.
"You went off into Waterfall!?"
You nodded, not meeting his gaze as he sighed.
"Well, at least you're not hurt! Now come on, let's go find Sans!"

(Yes you were the cause of Undyne's missing eye :3 )