Alphys x Brother! Reader

(don't think I've ever written an Alphys before!)

Requested by the lovely Liza_mcb!~

You and your twin sister were in your kitchen, hanging out for lunch before getting ready for an anime binge watching in the evening. You had your pot of noodles cooking on the counter.
"Hey Alphys?"
"Yes (Y/n)?"
"How's things with Undyne been going?" You ask causally, grinning since you don't even have to look to know your sister's turning into a blushing mess.
"O-Oh! Un-Undyne? W-Why do you a-ask?"
"Oh, I met up with her while grocery shopping the other day!" You reply, moving to get the pot of ramen off the stove before it burned, "She was asking how you were doing."(I know a lot of people refer to cup noodles, but I prefer packaged ramen. Cup noodles just taste so dry and bland even after they're cooked properly, it's like all the moisture and seasoning is practically non-existent)
"A-And what did you say?"
"I told her you were doing well."
"O-Oh... W-Well things are going good!" Alphys was obviously flustered, but you missed the devious look in her eye as she waited for you to take the first bite of your ramen. "Which reminds me, how are things with you and Papyrus?"
Your turn!~
You practically choked on your ramen, quick to set the bowl down before you spilled any of it as you caught your breath.
"Guh... Alphys!" You hissed, your face as red as the skeletons scarf.
"Whaaat?" She grinned at you. "Papyrus has been asking about you too!~"
"T-Things are fine!" You replied curtly, bringing your ramen bowl back up to your face, hiding behind the (f/c) bowl as you sipped on the warm broth.
Alphys giggled at you. "Alright. Well, you finish your ramen while I set up the couch for our anime binge!"
You shook your head as she walked out of your kitchen.