Lust Sans x Male! Reader

(Yeah. I know what y'all thinking. You know me. Wholesome as fuck as usual. Also totally not craving cake and pie.)
Requested by the lovely corvid, @Steve7070!~

(Btw I have a Tumblr, it's the same as everything else, CrowBorn666, but go check it out! And maybe give ideas as to what do to on there lol)

"Saaaaaaaans!!!" You yelled from the crouch, dramatically sprawled across it.
"Do you have to yell?" Sans poked his head out from the kitchen doorway.
"I'm booooored."
"Then go hang out at Grillby's!"
You made a face at him, grimacing at the thought.
"What?" He tilted his head at you, confused. Usually you'd be down to go to Grillby's.
"Jerry's back." You groaned, making another face as you sprawled out more, trying to emphasize your point of how terrible Jerry is.
Sans grimaced with you, nodding. "Uhhh, I think Muffet's not too busy! You mentioned you wanted to get some sweets from her a while back."
You jumped up with a gasp. "No I have a better idea!"
Before Sans could say anything, you teleport over to him, grabbed him by the arm, and teleported again.
And in the emptiness of the house, the microwave beeped seconds later, Sans' plate of leftover spaghetti now left to grow cold once again.

Sans blinked when you finished teleporting, finding himself...
In Toriel's home.
"(Y/n) what are we doing here?" He turned to you, and you failed to see his inner turmoil.
"What? Miss Toriel said she would teach me how to bake next time I came to visit! And I thought you'd like to join in on the fun!" You replied, your semi-innocence making itself known in that moment.
"I-Is that right?"
"Yep! I wanna learn how to bake for you and Papyrus." You chirped, giving a happy smile before you grabbed him by the wrist and tugged him along.
"Miss Toriel? It's (Y/n)! My brother and I came to visit!"
"Oh how swell!" Toriel poked her head out of the living room, reaching out to greet you with a friendly hug. "Is this your brother Sans you talk so much about?"
"Yep! We had nothing to do so we stopped by! I hope it's not too much of an inconvenience..." you replied, looking a bit sheepish as you realized how suddenly you dropped by.
"It's not a problem at all, (Y/n) dear!" She patted your head, making you grin ear-to-imaginary-ear. "It's nice to meet you, Sans."
"N-Nice to meet you too, Toriel." Sans stuttered slightly, and while hoping he wasn't making a fool of himself he could only wonder if you were actually oblivious to his pain or just toying with him at that point.
Maybe it was revenge for him eating that cheesecake Muffet gave you.
Toriel led you both into the kitchen, where she began inquiring about what you wanted to bake. You ended up going with a classic pie, and Toriel began guiding you through each step. The both of you took care not to accidentally elbow each other, and while mixing the batter in a bowl, you called out over your shoulder.
"Do you wanna help out, Sans?"
"Baking's not really my thing. I'll be the taste tester." Sans replied, nonchalantly seating himself in a chair at the kitchen table.
You playfully rolled your eyes, glancing back down to your batter. "Is this mixed enough, Toriel?"
"Just a bit more, then we can put it in the pan. I'll get to work on the pie crust."
Soon enough, you were pouring the batter into the pie crust, a part of your fearing the bowl fall out of your hands before Toriel assisted you, holding the bowl with one paw and scraping out what was left of the batter with a spatula in the other hand.
While you washed the bowl out, Toriel placed the dough covering on the pie, doing a few finishing touches before setting it in the oven.
"Aaand there! Now we just have to wait for it to bake!"
"Thanks again for teaching me, Toriel!"
"Of course, (Y/n)! You come along whenever you wish. I know I wouldn't mind you or your brothers' company! Now," Toriel slipped around you, opening the fridge and taking a chilled cake out of it. "I wanted to try my hand at something other than pie, and you two arrived at a perfect time to try this cake!"

Sans could only watch in amusement as you drooled and fawned over the taste of the (flavor) cake.
"So how's the cake taste, you two?"
"It's really good, Toriel!" Sans remarked, you following up with your input.
"The frosting's so fluffy!"
Toriel let out a hearty laugh, putting on oven mitts as she took the pie you made out of the oven to cool for you. "I'm glad you like it! Remind me and I'll set some aside for you to take home."
By the time you'd both finished your pieces of cake, Toriel had called you over to cut your pie. Sans watched as you took care into cutting the pie evenly, and even more care into getting out a piece without it breaking. Once satisfied, you set it on a plate, immediately taking it over to your brother with a proud yet nervous smile.
Sans gave you his own traditional lazy smile in return, hoping it would put you at ease. You hated how time seemed to slow as he turned his gaze to the pie, taking a bite of it.
You watched as Sans' eyes widened a bit, before delight took its place in his expression.
"This is really good, (Y/n)!"
"It is?!" You gasped happily, eyes sparkling. Sans grinned up at you and nodded.
"It is! We should take it home so Papy can try it to!"
"Isn't that wonderful, (Y/n)!" Toriel came up to you, pulling you into a congratulatory side hug, "Your first baking session is a success!"

You and Sans waved goodbye to Toriel, cake and pie in hand. Sans carried the cake, so you could carry you pie and use your magic to keep it warm and safe from Snowdin's chilly winds.
"Man, all these sweets is making me crave that cheesecake Muffet gave me!" You hummed in thought, eyes narrowing as you glanced over to your eldest brother. "Speaking of which, any idea what happened to it? I noticed the container it was in in the garbage bin."
'Ok Sans, play dumb.'
"What cheesecake?"
'Not that dumb!'
"Saaaaans."
"I uh—Wh—Meet you at the house!"
You jumped a little at his sudden teleport, only for the anger to settle in. Looks like your hunch was right and now you have a cheesecake thief to track down.