Asriel and Chara x Goatmonster! Reader

(Teacher had a sub so I got to do nothing lol. Gimme more requests I need more dangit XD)
(Asriel is the oldest, Chara is the middle choild, and you're the youngest!)

Requested by the lovely NingningPurple22!~

Tears flowed down your cheeks as you sat in the flower patch, the light from the sky above falling over you.
You had wandered off, gotten lost, and now your legs were all scraped up from your panicked run from all the strange noises from the caves.
You cried out for your parents and siblings, the small cuts starting to sting. You brought your paws up to your eyes, trying to wipe away the tears.
Chara always stayed determined, so you had to too!
Catching your breath and taking control of your tears, you shakily stood, looking around.
Everything looked the same, and the corners were dark, and from that dark came the strange, creepy noises and—
You shook your head, taking a few deep breaths.
You perked up to the sound of rushed footsteps, your siblings coming into view.
"(Y/n)!"
"(Y/n), are you okay!?"
You burst into tears again, paws flying out to them as you rushed towards them. Asriel scooped you up into his arms, letting you cling to him and cry.
Asriel rubbed your back and whispered soothing words to you, Chara taking your hand and holding it as Asriel walked you back home.
"Don't wander off again, okay? Even if something looks really interesting, don't wander off without bringing someone with you." Chara chided gently.
You nodded, a lot calmer now as the area around you started to look similar.
"Will Momma be mad at me...?" You asked softly.
"I'm sure she'll be relieved once she sees you're okay." Asriel hummed.
"She'll be more worried than anything." Chara finished.
You nodded, falling asleep to the soft sway of Asriel's footsteps.

~~~

You awoke in your room, tucked into bed. You sat up, the smell of warm pie waking you up further.
You padded down the hall, finding it to be late evening as Asriel and Chara quietly worked on a puzzle. Without a word, you sat between them, easily finding the few pieces they were struggling with.
"How are you so good at puzzles, (Y/n)?" Asriel whined softly, clearly defeated by the 100-piece puzzle in front of him.
You shrugged, grinning up at him.
"It's because (Y/n)'s so smart." Chara complimented, hugging you around your shoulders and causing you to giggle.
"Children," Toriel grabbed your attention like a brightly colored flower, just by simply using that soft voice of hers, "the pie has cooled off enough, come along."
You and your siblings jumped to you feet, running into the kitchen only to get swept off your feet by your father, Asgore easily scooping all three of your into your arms, laughing along with you.
After a bit of playful banter, he set you three down, helping you into your chair as Toriel set out pie slices for you.
After your pie, Toriel carried you and Chara off to bed, Asriel following close behind. You were placed in your siblings room upon your request, and Asriel and Chara let you pick out which nightlight to use, and picked out the warmest blanket for you all to sleep under.