Older Brother! Nightmare x Reader

(Been listening to a LOT of Mother Mother, like I'm pretty sure I have every song iTunes has of them.)
(Anyways not a request, just an idea I had.)

Inspired by the song Oh Ana by Mother Mother.(told you I was listening to them a lot)

Chaos reigned across the multiverse. Dream had been defeated, and Nightmare soon rose to rule like a god. Ink and the other defenders of the multiverse went into hiding, doing what they could to keep things somewhat balanced while they tried to formulate a plan to stop Nightmare.
You, on the other hand, had went into hiding as well to help Dream back on his feet before slipping away where no one could find you.
You knew Nightmare wouldn't hurt you, his quarrel was with Dream only. They both cared about you a lot, calling you their little star and whatnot. You couldn't do anything to stop this outcome, you simply weren't strong enough.
You helped where you could with Dream, wanting things to go back to the way they were. You weren't sure if Nightmare knew what you were doing, if he did, he made no moves to stop you.
Then again, you were good at hiding. It's how you avoided other fiends like Dust or Error from harming you.
You were carrying a pack of medical supplies you'd uncovered from an old, broken down AU Error had left, slipping through the darkest spaces of the multiverse between AUs. So far, you'd been unseen, and just as you reached out to the AU Ink and the others were hiding in, you were yanked back, your supplies scattering across the floor.
You whipped your head around, eyes wide as you spotted Cross, his blade pointed at you.
"Where are you going?" He growled, "You on Dream's side?!"
Before you could respond, Cross was flung back, and you glanced back to see Nightmare walk up behind you, picking you up and setting you back on your feet.
"Nightmare, what—"
"Touch her, and I'll break you bone by bone, Cross." Nightmare growled, his tendrils picking up your supplies and handing them back to you. You watched as Cross gave a shaky nod, quick to slip away.
You glanced up at your brother with a confused gaze, to which he smiled, just like he used to. "You know I couldn't ever hurt you. Now go on, see if you can aide in my reign's end."
You couldn't argue or ask any other questions as Nightmare pushed you towards the portal you were headed to, vanishing from view a moment later.

(Short and not that great I know, mostly just a drabble of me spitting out thoughts.)