GZ! Bros x Hurt! Reader

Requested by the lovely corvid, @MrWingdingsGaster!~

You were gonna get it now. You were told time and time again not to go to Waterfall, much less run around in there. You were constantly told you weren't strong enough, too easy to hurt and break.
You thought nothing of your regular sneak away, seeing as nothing bad happened the last few times you'd snuck away to explore.
But now you were cooked. In so much trouble you wouldn't be surprised if your brothers threatened to monitor your every move from then on.
Your leg ached, magic blood dripping from the wound left behind from the monster in front of you.
You got them back though, sort of, a bone had been lodged into their shoulder.
"What's a brat like you doing attacking me?" The monster hissed, tearing the bone out of their shoulder with a pained shout, holding the wound after, "While on the subject, what are you doing here in my territory?"
"I-I didn't know thi-this was your territory! You didn't need to a-a-attack me first!" You shouted back, cursing the shake in your voice.
The monster growled. "You brat–!"
You heard the sharp yelp of pain from them, taking the moment given by your attack to push yourself to your feet, hobbling away as fast as you could. By some miracle, your leg wasn't broken, but it hurt to step down properly.
"(Y/n)?!"
The sight of your brothers turning the corner filled you with relief, your fear of getting in trouble gone in that moment.
"Ganz! Paps!"
As you took a few more steps, you felt the attacking monster's presence right over your shoulder, and in a split moment you felt magic spark in your eye, the blood dripping from your leg glowing with it before a wall of bones shot up right behind you, cracking into the monster's chin with enough force to push them back.
Your brothers ran forward, Ganz quick to get you off your leg as Papyrus stood over the offending monster.
You were shaking, hands curled into Ganz's jacket as you muttered apologies. It wasn't long before the monster was chased off, not without a few more wounds before Papyrus rounded on you.
"What have we told you?!"
"I'm sorry!" You squeaked, teary eyed and not quite meeting their gaze as you were carried back to Snowdin.
You were thankful Ganz was holding you when you got back to the house, carefully setting you down before running off to get a med kit.
Papyrus didn't look so forgiving in that moment.
It was eerily quiet as Ganz tended to your leg, and your gaze remained locked onto the floor.
"I assume you've learned you lesson by now?" Ganz broke the silence, voice thankfully gentle even with the stern undertone.
"Yes." You replied, lifting your gaze to your brothers', "I won't sneak off to Waterfall anymore."
"You better not." Papyrus huffed, taking a breath to relax himself before he glanced to your leg. "How's the leg?"
"It'll heal in no time, it's not as bad as it seemed." Ganz replied, carefully setting your foot back on the floor as he packed up the med kit.
"Good. I'm going to continue my patrol." He then pointed a finger to you, "No more sneaking off."
You nodded quietly, watching him leave.
"So why do you keep sneaking off to Waterfall?" Ganz asked, bringing you your favorite snack in an attempt to cheer you up.
"Wanted to see the Echo Flowers..." you murmured, "I heard they're pretty."
Ganz looked taken aback for a moment, gaze softening with a smile.
"Why didn't you just say so in the first place? Papyrus and I would've gone with you."
"You don't think it's weird?" You mumbled, glancing up at him. Ganz shook his head, moving to sit next to you as he switched on the TV.
"Tell ya what, when your leg's all healed, I'll take you to see the Echo Flowers. Maybe we can even bring some home."
You smiled, leaning against his shoulder. "Thanks Ganz."