Candytale! Skelebros x Uncle! Reader

(Another rare instance where this isn't a sibling oneshot! I know these semi-contradict the books title, but these are fun to write!)
Requested by the lovely corvid, @kyosinoVAandwriting!~

You stepped inside the cooled home, huffing out a breath as the chill washed away the hot air of the Hot Fudge Lands. You discarded your shoes at the door, your brother Gaster had called you over, some unexpected work had cropped up, so he needed a babysitter last minute.
You found the brothers sitting in front of the TV, just where Gaster had told them to wait. They glanced up at the door opening, their bright smiles warming your soul.
"Hello uncle (Y/n)!" Papyrus exclaimed, Sans giving you a wave as you walked over, sitting criss-cross behind them. You wrapped an arm around them both, giving them a warm squeeze.
"Hello you two! Behaving well for your father?"
"Yep!"
"Good." You hummed, letting them clamor onto your lap, your arms settled snugly around them. "So what are we watching today?"
"Some cartoons dad found." Sans replied, their attention returning to the TV. "It's about this one human who travels with a mouse monster that can shoot electricity!"
"Sounds interesting!" You chuckled, finding yourself just as enraptured as them.
You watched a few episodes with them, Papyrus cheering whenever these two thugs and their talking cat monster were defeated and sent away for doing their evil deeds. You glanced up at the clock, gently moving the boys out of your lap.
"Watch another episode for me! I'll start making us lunch."
You stepped into the kitchen, rummaging through the cabinets and fridge for lunch ideas. You glanced back to the sound tiny footsteps, the boys following you into the kitchen.
"Thought you two were watching your show." You hummed, smiling softly at them as you pulled a loaf of bread from the drawer.
"We wanted to help!" Papyrus chirped, offering to hold the bread as Sans got out some paper plates.
"Well how sweet! I was thinking sandwiches for lunch, so pick your ingredients and we'll go back to watching that show."
After making jelly sandwiches, you followed the boys back into the living room, resuming your show as you all settled on the couch.
A few episodes later, sandwiches long eaten, your brother walked through the front door. You glanced up with a smile, one child nestled in each side.
"Welcome back, brother." You whispered, taking note of how Sans and Papyrus were asleep.
"Hello, (Y/n)." He greeted tiredly, giving you a soft smile as he hung up his lab coat and shedded his shoes.
Gaster walked over, scooping up Sans from your side as you picked up Papyrus, the two of you carrying the boys to bed to let them finish their nap.