Ralsei x Badass! Reader

Requested by the lovely SammyLawrence27!~

"Ralsei! Who's this?"
You trotted up to the trio, placing your hands happily on your hips.
"Oh, (Y/n)! These are two lightners! This is Kris and Susie!"
Ralsei pointed to each one in turn, first to a bluish-skinned human with little to no emotion on their face, and then to a pinkish-purple dinosaur monster, decked out in punk accessories.
"It is very nice to meet you both!"
Kris gave you a thumbs up for a quick moment, going back to... staring.
Susie, on the other hand, just simply huffed.
"Can we go now? This place is boring as f—"
"Language!" Ralsei was quick to cut her off, giving her a stern look.
Susie crossed her arms and leaned down to Ralsei's height.
"Fffuck!"
"Susie!!!"
"Oh dear..." You sighed, shaking your head at the two of them. "Why don't I guide you all ahead? I hear the inhabitants of this area are more aggressive lately thanks to you-know-who."
Kris nodded, reaching over to begin dragging their two arguing companions along as they followed you down the path.

Eventually, Susie and your younger brother had calmed down, and you led them along the path, some of the others avoiding you just due to your mere presence.
"Why aren't they trying to attack us like usual?" Susie asked, looking only slightly bummed she didn't get to smash her axe into anything.
You really hoped to keep it that way.
"It's mostly because of (Y/n)!" Ralsei piped up, praising you once again, "Despite being kind and peaceful, (Y/n) knows how to restrain and fight something off if she needs to."
"HA! Bet fluff-face!"
Susie took the opportunity to charge you from behind, and just as she was about to sink her teeth and claws into you—
You spun around and ducked, avoiding her claws and teeth before a chain formed between your paws.
Flinging the chain around her, you trapped her arms to her sides, and with a small grunt of effort, you hoisted her up onto your shoulder.
"Restrained in less than thirty seconds." You proclaimed, "Ralsei doesn't exaggerate his praises."
"HOW THE FU—uuudge—" Seems Susie just gained a whole new respect for you and Ralsei, that or the warning squeeze you gave her put her in place, "—did you do that!? And how are you so nice on top of that!?"
"You can be nice and still be a badass, Susie." You explained, setting her on her feet before removing your chain. "That's part of being a badass, you have to be willing to protect those you care about. Otherwise you're just a villain everyone will look down upon."
Susie stared at you dumbfounded, blinking like she's just heard life-changing advice.
And maybe she did.
"Let's move up ahead a bit more, there's a clearing. If you want, we can break there and I'll soar with you for a bit."
Susie grinned ear to ear, nodding enthusiastically.

You sat down with a sigh next to Ralsei, watching a Susie dragged Kris into another sparing match, still full of energy.
"Thank you for helping with Susie!"
"Oh it's no problem at all, Ralsei." You have him a warm smile, happily accepting the Darkner's version of a s'more. (AKA, sugary crackers that aren't quite graham, normal chocolate, and pink/blue marshmallow's from the fields of hopes and dreams)
"Think you could get Kris to quit eating moss?"
"I can certainly try."