Underfell Bros x Sick! Reader

(*peeks out from under my rock, hisses at the sunlight before setting this down and disappearing under the rock again*)
(Hi. I think I'm back??? Maybe?????? Anyway not a request, wanted to write something kinda self indulgent before going through all the requests.)
(Also totally didn't get kidnapped by Pokémon Legends: Arceus. No not I. (help im such a simp for Adaman—))

How you got sick was beyond you. You are the toughest of the Snowdin Skeleton Trio, (second toughest, according to Papyrus' ego), and yet, here you are bedridden, coughing so much you'd be hacking up a nonexistent lung and feeling like you've been set on fire.
You debated going outside to face plant into the snow, but you knew your brother's would scold you up a storm that would rival even Undyne's fury.
So you remained in bed, staring up at your ceiling on account you can't fall asleep and have no energy to pass time with anything else. You just laid there, letting your mind wander and only occasionally moving to bury a series of coughs into your elbow.
You perked up to a quick rap of a hand against your door, and upon your reply Papyrus entered with a bowl in hand.
"Can't sleep?"
You shook your head at him, moving to sit up before he set the bowl in your lap. (Kind of Soup), your favorite.
"Thanks Pap." You mumbled tiredly, beginning to eat and completely missing your slip up.
But thankfully, your youngest brother didn't remark on it, merely patting your skull and sitting next to you for comfort as you ate.
"You guys finish your patrols today?" You asked quietly, glancing over to your clock to see it was well into the afternoon.
"Yes, I came home to fix you that soup, and Sans went off to Alphys for medicine."
You nodded, the warm broth bringing a wave of warm tiredness behind it. "Thanks again for the soup." You mumbled, passing the bowl back to him as you buried another cough into your elbow.
"It's no issue, (Y/n)! Your brother here may be the Terrible Papyrus, but even he knows when one needs to rest!" You couldn't help but smile up at him, your tired brain just barely comprehending him tucking you back into bed as you fell asleep.

You were stirred awake as you heard your door creak open and closed, eyes blinking open to see Sans trying to be as quiet as possible as he fished out a box of medicine Alphys gave him.
"Hey, (Y/n). Sorry if I woke ya up."
You waved him off, propping yourself up on the pillows as Sans poured the correct amount of medicine into the little plastic cup. You took it from him once he held it out, taking a moment to ready yourself before taking the dose in one go. Sans chuckled at your scrunched up face, taking the plastic cup back from you.
"Want me to read Fluffy Bunny?" Sans asked, and you swore you saw him smirk.
"I ain't a little kid anymore." You grumbled.
But you weren't saying no.
"'Course you're not." Sans replied, getting up to fetch the book as you laid back down.

You awoke once again to the smell of breakfast, and blinking open your eyes you found a still warm plate on your bedside table with a note.

"OFF ON PATROL AGAIN, TEXT US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.   -PAPYRUS"

You flipped the paper over, finding Sans' messy scrawl on the back.

"leftovers in the fridge if your extra hungry   -sans"

You shook your head, setting the note aside before happily reaching for the plate of food. They were rough and terrifying basically every day, but if needed, they could be the best brothers around too.