Epic! Bros x Little Sister! Shy! Bullied! Reader

Requested by the lovely corvid, KittiesAreCute16!~

(Here's the ages requested btw! Sans: 25, Paps: 20, Reader: 16-17)

You sniffled quietly, watching as your bullies finally walked away from you. Still curled up in your tiny ball, you teleported to your house with what energy you had, plopping yourself right onto your bed.
You let out a shaky sigh, gently tracing a fingertip over one of the small cracks. Your bullies knew not to physically harm you too bad, otherwise they'd have the wrath of your older brothers upon them.
Holding back tears, you slipped under your covers, simply hiding away as your body healed.

You awoke to the front door opening, and you quickly sat up. You visibly winced as you glanced in the mirror, the small crack on the side of your skull not yet having healed.
You sighed, knowing there was no hiding anymore today.
You stepped out of your room and looked over the banister, spotting your brothers bringing in groceries.
Papyrus moved on to the kitchen, but Sans caught sight of you.
He narrowed his eyes at you the moment he saw you, a look of confusion and worry.
You tentatively made your way down the stairs, shuffling into the kitchen after your brothers.
"(Y/n)? What happened?" Sans asked, leaning down to your height, eyeing the small crack on the side of your skull.
You went to speak, only for the words to catch and snag before they could make themselves heard.
"Did someone hurt you!?" Papyrus exclaimed, thankfully speaking for you.
You nodded, no longer able to keep their gaze.
"Tell us who, we'll handle it (Y/n)." Sans spoke, your eyes flitting back up to his for a moment.
You stutter for a moment, voice quiet. "(B-Bully 1) and (bully 2)..." You murmur, twiddling your fingers together.
You felt silly, almost annoyed with the harsh thoughts your head had been telling you. Of course your brothers would care about you!
Sans nodded, gently patting your head before slipping past you.
You watched as he left the house, and turned when Papyrus healed the crack in your skull.
"C'mon, let's go make some cookies!"
"But isn't almost time for dinner?"
"You need cookies more!"

Sans returned a few hours later, looking rather pleased with himself.
No, you didn't ask why.
He gave you a big hug when he returned, and then promptly retired to bed because it was rather late. Papyrus had already gone to bed an hour before, so now it was just you awake in the house.
You sat on the couch, zoning out as you listened to your dark thoughts fade away.
Yeah, those thoughts were pretty silly.