44

Location : the hotel room
Perspective: (y/n)

When I open my eyes, it takes a while to remember where I am. One after another my senses come back. I feel a bit of pain on my back. As if someone scratched it. I want to move, but something on top of me keeps me in place. At first I can't identify the sound I'm hearing, but I soon realize that it's the breath and slight snoring of another person. Finally opening my eyes, I remember the events of last night and I also recognize the body that is lying on top of me. I tuck some of the hair that has fallen into her face behind Yeji's ear. Although I'm as careful as possible, she starts to shift around and finally opens one eye.
She smiles at me.
"Hey beautiful."
She slaps me on the chest playfully.
"As far as I remember you fell asleep next to me. Not on me."
She gives me a peck on the lips.
" This is more comfortable."
Yeji shoots me a wink and kisses me again. After a while she leaves a trail of kisses on her way from my mouth to my shoulder and onto my chest. Looking at her, I sense where this is going.
"Last night you were barely able to move afterwards. And now you want more?"
Yeji doesn't bother replying to my teasing comment and ducks under the blanket.
Although I can't see her, I can feel what she is doing.
Because the both of us were too tired last night we didn't manage to even put on some underwear. We were hardly able to shower. Now Yeji uses my lack of underwear for her advantage. I can feel her hand softly stroking my length, while she keeps kissing my abs. When she finally takes me inside the warmth of her mouth, I can't help but moan. Her soft lips close around my member. I can feel her tongue swirling around.
My hand sneaks under the covers and makes its way to her head. I caress her cheek, as Yeji bobs her head up and down on my shaft. I start to lift the blanket, because I want to watch her. A second later I regret my actions as her mouth leaves my length and she looks at me.
"No peeking."
She grins at me as she puts the blanket back on top of her body. I'm just barely able to make out a glint of shyness in her eyes. After we had sex yesterday, Yeji told me that she isn't sure of herself when she uses her mouth. Remembering that I quickly make a decision. Although her lips around my shaft feel heavenly, I softly push her head off of me. As she gets the hint and stops, I throw off the blanket and pull her towards me. She is laying completely on top of me once again. I nibble on her earlobe and kiss her neck. Even though my member is covered by her saliva I feel it getting wetter, when she slowly starts to grind her womanhood on it.
She captures my lips with hers and moans into my mouth while my hands sneak towards her butt. I squeeze her flesh softly when she breaks the kiss. Looking into her eyes, I can see Yeji's lust and her desire for more. When she moves her arm to get one of the condoms from the nightstand I hold her back. For a second she looks confused, but in one swift motion I flip us over. My girlfriend now lies underneath me as I start to kiss my way down her body. Reaching her breasts, I take one of her nipples into my mouth while my hand plays with the other. She arches her back in pleasure and her hand finds the back of my head.
"This feels so good."
I can barely hear her whispered words. 
The first time with Yeji was a bit awkward and slow last night. I wanted to make it memorable, but I also needed to get know her body. I switch my focus to her other breast, while I massage the right one. I can hear my girlfriend's moans getting louder. I keep cupping her mounds with both hands, while my mouth starts to travel down her stomach. Looking up, I see her biting her lower lip in anticipation while her eyes follow my movements. Finally reaching my destination I plant kisses on to her thighs. Her hand still on my head, starts to push me towards her core.
"Please don't tease me."
I ignore her words while I keep enjoying her thighs. I'm careful not to leave any marks, since she would probably get in trouble for that if someone sees them.
"Please, oppa. I need your tongue."
I lick her right thigh and stop right before her folds.
"Like this?"
Yeji squirms and shakes her head.
"I mean inside me."
I raise my eyebrow at her.
"Please. I need your tongue in me.", she finally begs before I slide my tongue over her lower lips. As I start eating her out, I feel her legs close around me. Her thighs trapping my head in between them. I hear her moans getting louder and louder. When I take her clit in my mouth and suck on it, she starts calling my name.
" (Y/n)! Yes, like that! Please don't stop!"
I don't plan on stopping.
Her nails start to dig into my skull. Her breaths become heavier and her hand keeps pushing me further down.
"I'm gonna cum!"
She is barely able to talk through her moans and shallow breaths. I keep going until her thighs clamp around my head.
"Cumming!"
I feel waves of pleasure hitting her. Yeji squirms on the bed like a snake. I hold her thighs with my hands so she doesn't hurt me. Some of her juices leave her core. I can taste it's sweetness on my tongue as I try to not waist a drop. After around ten seconds she slowly starts to relax. Yeji opens her thighs and I'm now able to move my head. I wasn't able to see her face given my position between her legs. I ought to change that. Sitting up I move to her side. She smiles weakly at me, before I kiss her. Her tongue enters my mouth as she tastes herself.
My right hand slowly moves downwards again. When she realizes what's going on, I already reached her pussy.
"Please. I'm still sensitive."
I kiss her deeply once again, as I start to rub her clit. She shifts around at my touch until two of my fingers slip inside of her.

___________
Author's note:

Hey everyone! This is the first time I'm writing smut. I hope you like it. The second part will be out soon. I would really appreciate some feedback so that I can improve. Have a nice day!