39

Location: music show
Perspective: (y/n)

After walking up the stairs we search every single rooom for enemies and hostages alike. On the floor we are on right now are only dressing rooms. We enter one after another. Every single time before the door swings open I hope to find Yeji behind it. Unharmed.
Once we reach the end of the hallway we decide to split up since the second floor isn't that big. If you can trust the blueprints of the building we studied before we entered. Me and Panther take the stairs while the others roam through the other rooms.
After reaching the top, Panther points to the right. I nod and look around the corner.
"Clear."
I whisper before we walk down the hall. Once we reach the first door Panther's hand moves towards the door knob. I suddenly feel something. Before I actually hear the footsteps I turn around and see a man wearing a ski mask behind us. I immediately shoot him and he falls onto the ground.
Alarmed by my movements, Panther jumps around, ready to shoot as well.
"Thanks, boy."
I nod before checking if the man lying on the floor in front of me is actually dead.
"Let's keep going."
I follow his orders and once again we move from room to room, hoping to find a hostage.
Suddenly Panther's radio becomes alive.
"Panther? Here Lion. Please come in."
"Here is Panther. Is everything going like we planed?"
"Yes, sir. We are standing in front of the door to the show's stage and great hall."
"Are you seeing the hostages?"
"A-firm. It seems like no one is harmed."
I can finally take a deep breath.
"What about the attackers?"
"Around 15."
"Alright we are almost at the balcony on the right side of the stage. We will proceed as planned. Tell us their positions. "
"Three on the stage. The others are walking around."
"Understood. On my sign."
While Panther is talking I open the door in front of us and walk through it. I let my bag pack slide from my shoulders and open it to take out a rope. Tying it around the balustrade, I hear Panther walking through the door.
"They are all set and prepared."
I nod before stepping over the balustrade. On my tip toes I make my way towards the stage until I am almost right above one of the men standing on it.
"I will cover you."
I barely hear him whisper but I nod. With one hand I grap the rope. With the other I show him three fingers. Then two. One.
I push myself off the balcony and slide down the rope like a shadow. As soon as I am right behind on of the guys I slow down and dangle in the air for a second before I slowly put one of my boots onto the ground of the stage. While I'm hidden  by the darkness I can see through a window of one of the side doors. Wolf gives me a thumbs up. Looking up I see Panther. Ready to shoot anyone who could be a possible threat to me.
The other two men on the stage are standing further towards the crowd, while turning their backs on us. I catch a glimps of Yeji. She seems fine although she looks really scared. I take my knife out from between my teeth. I put it there earlier so it wouldn't make a sound if I took it out of the sheath.
In one swift motion I cover his mouth with my hand before I stab into the side of his throat. I feel him struggle, but due to my hand above his mouth he isn't able to make any sounds. When I'm sure he is dead, I let him slide to the floor without making a sound. Lucky for me now one realized what just happened. Since me and the guys are also wearing aki masks right now, I got a bit more confident and walked towards the two in fron of me in silence. I'm still covered by the dark, so they wouldn't know that I was wearing my uniform. They would only see the mask. After I take the last step, I stand right behind them. I try to stop breathing, afraid they would hear me and turn around.
I've only one shot at this. I move my fingers a little bit while my hands travel to one head each. I count up to three in my head before I grab both of theirs and smash them together as hard as I can.
A little thud echoes through the room. Heads turn towards me.
That was too loud.
Without thinking I throw myself onto the ground, behind the two men who are lying in front of me.
I hear bullets flying. I hear shooting. I hear screaming.
The shooting stops as sudden as it began. I slowly rise and look around. Most of the idols were lying on the ground. Luckily they were just scared, not shot. The men in ski masks who were walking around just moments ago, are now lying on the floor dead. I see the door open fully and Tiger, Wolf and Seahawk entering the large room. When I look up, I see Panther coming down onto the stage like I did before.
When I finally look at Yeji, I feel relieved. Although she is on the floor she seems fine. I suddenly feel like something isn't right. I feel like we missed something. When I lock eyes with Panther, I know we are thinking the same.
What if....?