34

Location: Icheon, Gyeonggi province, Special forces HQ
Perspective: (y/n)

I take another sip out of the paper cup. The coffee is already cold.
"Please start over."
I sigh as I explain to Sergeant Kim for the  thousandth time what happened, before I joined the plane to Kajakī.
A psychiatrist has to be present while I talk about the mission, because of my PTSD. Because of that, I have to tell the same thing over and over again.

Location: JYP entertainment
Perspective: Lia

Yeji trips over her feet once again. I stop the music, so all of us can take a break. We aren't able to concentrate on the geography right now. Especially Yeji. Since (y/n) got arrested, she didn't say a word. I tried talking to her on the way over, but she wouldn't respond. The others look down as well. Yuna lost her smile. Chaeryeong just spaces out. Ryujin keeps on doing some dance moves. Probably to distract herself.
Since Wolf and Tiger are waiting in car and Seahawk is guarding the door, only Panther is with us in our practice room. As soon as we came in three ours ago, he positioned himself next to the door. He still doesn't move. His eyes are locked onto the opposite wall. His eyebrows are furrowed. He looks the calmest, but I can see that he is worried.
We are about to return to practice, when the door opens. Seahawk walks in and leans over to Panther. He hurriedly whispers something into his ear. Panther turns his head to look at him. His first movement after a few hours.
"Stay here."
He looks at us for a short moment, before leaving through the door.
"Is everything okay with him?"
"Don't worry."
Seahawk replies coldly while taking the same position as Panther earlier.

Location: Icheon, Gyeonggi province, Special forces HQ
Perspective: 3rd person view

After a two hour drive, Panther enters the building. When Seahawk came in and told him the colonel wanted to see him, he became even more nervous. Making his way through the building, he sees Sergeant Kim coming out off the room to his right.
"Hey!"
Kim turns around and looks at Panther.
"Captain Yoo Shi-jin."
"Where is (y/n)?"
"He is with the colonel."
"Did you realize he is no traitor?"
"Why don't we go to his office together?"
As they both enter the room, (y/n) and the colonel turn around.
"You are here. Sit down."
"Yes, sir."
Both of them salute before taking their places next to (y/n).
"I ordered all of you here, because of the Kajakī mission."
Panther takes a glance at (y/n). When he came in he saw that he looked a bit tired. Hopefully everything went well.
"Sergeant Kim came to the conclusion, that Shadow isn't the traitor. But since we haven't found the real one yet, our missions are still in danger to be exposed. That's why First lieutenant Hwang will be joining Sergeant Kim from now on."
"What do you mean, sir?"
Panther is surprised. The girls he is protecting are in danger and he needs (y/n). He is like a son to him. It was hard enough to hear that he was wounded on the last mission. Now he had to let him go again?
"The both of them will find the mole and punish him for his crimes. From now on First lieutenant Hwang is under direct command of Sergeant Kim. He will only answer to him. Kim, you will report to me when you make progress. Otherwise I don't want to hear from you. The less contact we, have the less likely it is that the traitor will find something out."
(Y/n) turns his head to Panther.
"Don't worry about me. I will take care of Sergeant Kim."
The man next to him gives him a playful smack on the head.
"Don't do anything stupid. I want you to live a long live."
"Please make sure Yeji is safe."
"I will."
As the colonel stands up, the other men follow his example.
"Take your leave, Captain. Rejoin your current mission."
Once Panther leaves the room, the colonel looks at the two men in front of him.
"Let's get this bastard."

Location: ?
Perspective: (y/n)

I chug down my water after I ate. The food tasted horrible one again. I wish I cold eat at Ye-jun's restaurant again.
While taking another bite from the plate in front of me, I hear someone walking in my direction. Looking up, I know immediately who it is. Almost his full body is covered in tattoos. The big scar on his right hand looks like a dog tried to eat him. His eyes always have an angry stare in them.
I sigh as he keeps coming towards me.
"Fuck off."
I say once he reaches my table.
He takes his knife and fork into his hands.
"You better watch your tongue if you don't want to lose it, kid."
"Why do you have to sit with me? Eat that dog food somewhere else."
"You are the reason why all of us have to leave. If you would have stayed quiet, we wouldn't be in this fucked up situation."
I stand up and leave him.
"Fuck you."

Not being able to use my hands, I almost fall on my face while entering the bus. Once I look up, I see the other men looking at me. In the far back, sits the man who ate at my table earlier. As I walk down the aisle, one of the guys on the right tries to make me trip. I kick his foot away before reaching the man in the back.
"Fuck off."
"You better watch your tongue if you don't want to lose it."
I reply before sitting down next to him.

As the bus makes its way out of the parking lot, we drive past a sign.
Seoul detention center