38

Location: somewhere in Seoul
Perspective: (y/n)

I look through the scope.
"Two a clock."
I turn.
I aim.
I shoot.
"Clear."
"Here is Panther. Is everything clear?"
Tiger who stands next to me talks to the radio.
"Here Tiger. Everything clear."
I hear Panther again in my ear.
"Bomb disposal squad. You can move out now."
"Understood."

"Keep looking."
I tell Tiger before I lower my sniper rifle.

I look at the building across the street. We are standing on the roof off a skyscraper, while the other three are standing on another one. In the restaurant all of us got a call. Saying there were bombs placed in two different buildings. At first I was confused why they called us, but then the soldier on the other line explained that there we snipers on the roofs off the nearby buildings. A few members off the bomb disposal squad were already shot before we arrived at the scene. We immediately went up to two different roofs to eliminate the snipers. Unfortunately there was a team on our building already. We were prepared but there were highly skilled. We barely managed to survive. Luckily Panther, Seahawk and Wolf were all set on the other building and shot the team who was trying to kill us.
Another squad, let by Sergeant Kim, was tasked with the other building with the second bomb in it.
As I check the roof off the building for snipers again, I read the letters on the side.
JYP ENTERTAINMENT

When I first found out the location off the bombs I was shocked. But then I remembered that Yeji and the others are on an award show right now. Luckily Yeji is safe. Nothing can happen to her.

After the bomb disposal squad enters the building it is time too wait. We can do nothing else than make sure nobody will harm them and hope they will be able to defuse the bomb.
After ten minutes I hear Panther talking again.
"Sergeant Kim just called me. They're already finished. Their bomb is already taken care off."
Next to me Tiger scoffs.
"Great. And we have to stand here and wait."
"Shut up and tell me if you see something."
He doesn't respond to me but I hear him mumbling something. I didn't understand him but it was clear enough he was calling me some bad names.
Thirty minutes later the bomb disposal squad finally left the building and entered their vehicle.
"We are finished."
"Understood."
While me and Tiger pack up our equipment, we hear something on the emergency channel.
"Code  red! Code red! Eagle squad, Blue squad and Rhino squad! All assemble at the following address! I repeat! All gather at the following address."
As soon as I hear the location, my heart freezes.
Yeji!
Yeji is at that location!
It is the fucking award show!
"You heard it."
Panther speaks up while me and Tiger almost jump down the stairs.
"Let's move out immediately."

Location: The award show
Perspective: Yeji

I'm holding Lia's and Yuna's hands as I look around the room. The men in the ski masks are all around the building. They're walking between us and some are standing near the exits. I'm really scared. For my members, the other idols in the room and for me as well. What happens if they start shooting?
I can feel my hands getting wet. I don't know if it's because off me or Yuna or Lia. I don't even care. I just want all off us to get out off here alive. Why are they even doing this? We didn't do anything wrong. What do they want from us?
Do they want to blackmail our companies? Or do they actually want to kill us?

After a while I hear a voice from outside. It sounds like a person is speaking through a megaphone.
I'm not able to make out what is said but it's in Korean and afterwards repeated in English.
The criminals don't really seem to be impressed. They don't react at all.

I feel Lia putting her head on my shoulder before she sighs.
"Don't worry. We will be fine."
I whisper so nobody else hears me.
Right at that moment I had to think about (y/n).
I haven't seen him in a long time. Because of the message he send I know that he is alive at least. But I still want to meet him. I need to survive this.

Perspective: (y/n)

I try to control my breathing as I walk through the sewage. I'm usually not that nervous before I go on a mission. Of course you're always a bit nervous, but this is something different. Yeji is in danger right now. I have to do anything to keep her safe. From the moment I knew she was in danger until now my heart beats like crazy.
I try to keep my focus and look forward. Blankly starring at Panthers back who is walking in front of me. The other three men off our squad are behind me.

When we first arrived at the scene we were told to get ready immediately. We got ordered to enter the building and take out the terrorists and save the idols who are hostages. Since we wouldn't be able to walk through the main door without being shot, we decided on another way. That's the reason why we are currently walking down here.
After a while we come to a hold. Panther looks up to the ceiling. Right in front him is a ladder.
"Well, let's hope they aren't expecting us."
He starts to climb the ladder. Once he reaches the top, he slowly opens the lid.
He pushes it aside and enters the room above us.
"Clear."
I follow him.
Turning around, I motion Tiger to climb up as well.
After we are all in the building, Wolf puts the lid back onto the whole. Panther looks at us.
"Alright this is it. From now on we are by ourselves. We don't know how many we are up against and how well they are armed. Just do your best and we will succeed. As always. This mission is important since there are people here we care about. Yeji"
He looks at me.
"Chaeryeong"
He looks at Tiger.
"And the other girls as well."
Tiger looks at all off us.
"Don't worry. We have been in worse situations countless times already. This is almost become a routine. Nothing will go wrong.
Seahawk slaps him lightly.
" Hey, don't jinx it!"