34. The Action begins

Start from the beginning

The agony of other undiscovered problems that innocent people must have been suffering due to carelessness of previous persons in power

He was determined to eliminate these pests as soon as possible in the most subtle manner. Afterall it doesn't come under the protocol of a CM to conduct such ground level operations.

He had spent endless days restless nights for putting the plan into action. And he wasn't going to backout or let it suffer any backlashes.

It had been two days since he had left his home, briefly informing his family about his whereabouts. He was currently busy in his familial commitments, in the eyes of public and media.

So he was least bothered about keeping check on his phone thus it was out of power and resting at the farthest corner of the nearby drawer. Connecting it to power, he brought it to life.
Calmly going through his mails and missed calls, a text from his Tivali caught his eyes.

"Come, find me."

He read the three vague words and shook his head thinking it as another way of attracting his attention, which never got diverted from her in the first place.

"Must be her another prank."
He thought to himself, remembering her beautiful and cheerful self, momentarily.

Coming out of hai thoughts he dialled his assistant to get a brief of the updates about the things he was supposed to know.

They went through a series of discussion about many things and lastly his family and fiance.

"Rest of the things are well, sir.
Sir if i may ask, have you talked to Ms. Dhillon recently?"

Jay, his timid assistant asked Rajveer.

"No. Is there something urgent?
And how do you know about it?"
Rajveer asked him instead trying to keep the edge off his voice.

"Actually, Ms. Dhillon had called me yesterday. And she sounded quite urgent on the call, asking me to call you.
I wanted to ask her further but I couldn't."

Jay explained about his situation carefully. It was difficult being stuck in between his stubborn and moody boss and his wife.

"Alright.
Keep me updated."
Rajveer hanged up the call and hurriedly dialled the number of Navneet.

The call was out of reach and Rajveer was out of patience.

"What the hell."
Rajveer groaned in annoyance and the his phone at opposite seat and pulled at his hair.

He was trying to calm himself down after talking to their respective families for the information on her whereabouts.

They all thought she must be fast asleep without the care of the world after having a hectic night yesterday.
However he was having a very bad feeling about it.