ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʳ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜

Start from the beginning

"Never use your disgusting mouth to ever talk about my mother!" Kenny, with a rage-filled expression, threatened.

"What will you do? Hit me?" Ibinabor says facing him squarely, they both start glaring at each other.

              ____________________________🖊

Kenny pins Bright on the wall while their lips get in contact. Bright sucks his lower lips, whiles he uses his hands to explore her body, immediately their lips break contact, Kenny uses his hands to unbutton the first two buttons on her daywear, thereby exposing her white bra, and he quickly claims his lips on her breast, exploring every bit, making Bright moan.

  He picks her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist, now focusing more on her lips, they kiss each other, like their life depends on it.

"You know someone can walk in here!" Bright says immediately they break the kiss.

"Who cares?" Kenny asks trying to reclaim her lips. "Let's have a quickie!" He demands. dropping her and making her turn her back, she tries to get her balance holding the desk for support. She holds her breath as Kenny pulls her panties down and raises her skirt, causing her pant to drop on the ground, increasing the heat.

"Hope you got condoms?" Bright asks not sure she cared, she knew deep down she wanted him then and there, and she was willing to go down with him, even though he had no cap on, she was feeling hot down there.

"Yeah!" She could hear him tear something off, which she guessed was condoms.

She almost screams as he enters her from behind, her eyes suddenly turning teary, she begins breathing heavily, and he thrusts, causing her to moan in response.

"You and Ibinabor are at it again!" Kenny inquiries in a hoarse tone.

"She wants to get rid of the new girl in our class, her name is April." Ibinabor who wasn't thinking clearly blurts out.

"What does she plan on doing?" Kenny asks still thrusting in meanwhile Bright almost screams. She manages to calm herself.

"Flourish hasn't told us yet!" Bright responds as if she were crying. Meanwhile, Kenny begins thrusting harder, and they continue like this for several minutes before reaching the climax.

"I love you!" Bright says trying her best to catch her breath.

           ____________________________🖊

"Step in if you want to, you are obstructing anyone who wants to go in too." Jordan's voice brings April back to reality.

  She had been standing at the doorway for close to three minutes, contemplating if she should go in or not, besides she thought he was in already. She quickly turns to him, avoiding eye contact.

"Hi!" She greets. The smile on his face was unusual. That was because she rarely saw him smile; he always appeared bored or serious.

"How're you?" Jordan inquires as he pushes the door open and walks in; April follows suit without hesitation.

"I am fine, you?" April asks while she heads to her favourite position. She smiles when she remembers how she had successfully dodged coming into this place since she resumed. No matter how hard she tried to convince herself otherwise, she knew she had a crush on Jordan. However, she would never deny that it was the best place for her to read, let alone that she could steal glances from him.

"Great!" As he replies and starts going through his bag, Jordan leaves April wondering what exactly he was looking for. Her eyes bulge when he brings out a drink; just the name indicated that it was alcoholic, and she watches him bring out some chocolate bars. "Why are you staring?" He asks, clearly not looking at her, and April swallows hard.

"Nothing!" She responds casually. She could swear she heard him chuckle.

"Yes, bad guys use alcohol and hard drugs, but I am not that bad!" Jordan chuckles. Meanwhile, April tries to relax despite the tense environment. Even before their first encounter, she knew Jordan had a profound impact on her. She knew this from the moment she first laid eyes on him.
"Where do you reside?" Jordan says. Clearly, he was attempting to diffuse the heated situation.

"Rumuodumaya!" In a quiet voice, she says. She was certain he heard her.

"With your parents?"

"Kinda." She responds, meanwhile he opens the drink.

"You got an older brother?" Jordan asks.

"No." She responds.

"No wonder!" Jordan smiles.

"Huh?" April asks in an anxious tone.

"You acting up because of just Don Simon!" Jordan chuckles. April, on the other hand, smiles slightly after realizing what he meant.

"Even though I have an elder brother, it doesn't mean he must do alcohol!" April explains. "I mean we are really religious at home!" April comments.

"Those are the worst!" Jordan exclaims, chuckling. Bringing April's smile to mind.
"Do you party?" Jordan asks.

  Jordan paused as April started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me, partying isn't religious!" Jordan smiles.

"Talking about parties. Perhaps birthday parties when I was still in primary school." April says and smiles, prompting Jordan to laugh when he realized what she meant. "Let us forget about my mother and her beliefs; I despise these types of social gatherings," April admits.

"Here I thought I was the only weird  person!" Jordan confirms now opening the drink again. Meanwhile, April shifts her gaze from the drink to the chocolates.
"I am not planning to mix it!" Jordan scoffs. "I know it sounds feminine, but I kinda like chocolate," Jordan admits. Leaving April wondering how he knew what she was thinking.

"I once told you this. You are so transparent!" Jordan says. While he extends the drink towards April's mouth. "Try it."

"Huh, " She asks with a raised eyebrow. "No. Thank you." April says, making Jordan smile.

"Seriously, you are really a baby!" Jordan says. Meanwhile, April looks up at him, their eyes making contact, but she quickly looks away.

   The hug and bloodstain incident flashed into her memory, she licks her dry lips in the process. Meanwhile, Jordan picks up the drink, he stares at it like he kept some secret in it, before finally looking up.

"What was chasing you the other day?" He finally asks what had been on his mind. April licks her dry lips.

1653 WORDS🌹