chapter 126

The call went well I'm an true honorable girlfriend and ya know this. I was fixing everything that looked out of place as I plugged in my oil refresher on the counter to make the house smell good. They were on their way now and I needed to go ahead and wash because first of all when I said me and ciena been planning this I lied we've been planning the fuck out of this because first we planning to go out tonight, tomorrow might sleep late but than we're going on a brunch date, than maybe an Waterpark, Sunday we going to dinner at my grandma's but after that ion know but yea we planned the fuck out of this. I love hanging out with c it's actually really nice we almost alike in a way and it's always no drama just simple feelings and peace.

Jay knock on the bathroom door they outside now. I finish fixing my hair and yell I'm coming as I fixed my tights and t shirt. He laughed walking away from the door as soon as I unlocked it coming out with my bear shoes on and he laugh seeing and say them ugly ass shoes bae. I frown and say jay you don't even know what these called forreal and they only ugly cause I'm the first person you probably seen with em he shake his head as I go to the door unlocking it and say dem still some childish ahh shoes I just unlock the screen door as I see sean toting c bag I hold it for him and smile excitedly heyy seanie he hug my neck wassup lil one I smack my lips and rub his back as he pass I walk out after him after not seeing or hearing ciena sean where is c why isn't she behind you? I say I look towards his 2 seater confused where is bae I thought somebody jump from the bushes beside me and I scream scared as fuck and she laugh jumping around and say girllll you is easy I rub my chest and say c what is wrong wit you it is almost too dark to be playing like that man she hug me saying I'm sorry boo but I miss you sooo much literally we got so much to talk about. Jay step outside shirtless and say yall come in it's dark out he unprop the door as he hold it for us I grab her hand as she hold her little bag following me.

She slap Jay in the stomach and say wassup dusty I giggle taking her to me and jay room. She jump on the bed as I take off my bedroom bear shoes and say you ready for this weekend miss ma'am I get on the bed smiling yes I am we gotta take alot of pictures too.Sh nod agreeing and say he looks like he's walking really well. I nod he is he thinks it's not progress forreal though until he gets back to running on the field. She sits up and say we can't say anything but the boys been saying that coach is trying not to but their forcing his hand to go ahead and replace jay so than he'll have to work his way up again is he doing as good as you truly believe he is because if so he can get back on the field. I rub my hair and say c ion go to the gym with him as much anymore but he puts me on facetime and I see the progress and stuff he can even do 30 push ups without wincing now but tomorrow when he goes sean can see because doesn't sean go to the gym the same time as jay too? she nods and say he'll tell us than but guess what!!!

10 pm that night we was in the game room with the guys me beside Jay laying in his lap and her with Sean sitting behind him holding him. We was texting each other about going to a club or bar tonight I had already installed my new wig and she was  ready. I thought it was a great idea for tonight but ion know if Jay would be going for it she texted me back as I looked.

*let's go get dressed first than come back in here and see*

*you think that'll work?*

*yea *

*you brought the dresses didn't you?*
she looked over to me smirking and texted back
*you know I did*
I laugh and send a
*.*
*let's go try em on *

*yea*
She tap Sean to let her up as they was playing on fortnite.I start sitting up off Jay and he pause the game leaning to me and kiss me mumbling where you going and i tap my phone off and say to the room to do girl stuff why you ok? he nod I say ya sure? he smile yea I'm sure go ahead I nod and hold his face to me kissing him again I get up leaving the room running to ours as I open the door and see her setting up make up curl irons and flat irons. I rub my face and say ok so who going first she smack both of us get naked and put on the robe I got us it's for the aesthetic I giggle as she pull out 2 light pink robes with our initials at the bottom of the sleeves. I smiled and said the details think youuuu c she giggled and said you really like it I went and got em made for us exactly and our correct sizes and everything. I nod and whisper c this is the best thing I've ever got from someone I called a friend she hugged me and said good because we gon be forever friends I nodded. We started taking off our regular clothes and put em on to get ready to get our hair and make up together for tonight.