chapter 39

He get out and I give him the towel he dry off and go to the mirror brushing his teeth while I continue to read "ok I like this one bae it say I just wanna be his balls so i can hang with him all day" he laugh spitting in the sink I say "mh" chile we gotta goo cause how he spit sexy not saying I gotta spit kink cause ain no nigga finna spit in my mouth I'm good I think.He say "bae come on so I can get dressed" I nod following him out the bathroom to the bed while he put on sum boxers I smile reading another one outloud "potheads when you smacked what's yo favorite thing to eat?" "you and tacos" I smile and say "ok" he put on deodorant than his shirt and shoes I pass him the smoothie and say "I went and got it for ya but I got orange juice" .

He nod we finish drinking and head to the gym it was 7:56 when we left I follow him and we get inna elevator going down he pull my shorts down a lil tryna fix em I pop his hands "if you didn't like em why didn't you say sumn" "it's cool it's just your thighs and hips bae " "I can't help that it's hereditary " "igh I'm sorry you look good tho" "mhm" he kiss my cheek and look down at me "ian mean to make you mad " "I'm not Mad but if you didn't like em why didn't you tell me I would've changed" "it's cool bae I like em forreal" "ok " imma still just wear in the room or house next time.

He barely say anything about what I wear forreal but we get off the elevator heading to the gym he start on the running thing sayyy bae fast as fuck I just sit watching and practicing a tik tok I set my phone up choosing a filter and set my timer and set it up on the floor it start "pussy so good now he nutting he gon have my fucking childdd and he can put it in my mouthhh" he watch me I save it to my drafts he switch after 30 minutes and do that sit up thing.

After being there for 2 hours we left and we was back in the elevator "you wanna wash first or just go" "we can just go I'll wash before the game and shit" I nod we grab his phone and my wallet and the keys going downstairs I say "what you wanna eat baby" "ion een know shit anything " I take him to outback so I can still get my favorite salad but we eat steak, ribs, potatoes and more shit it was soo good.

And while he was still eating I paid going up to the lady so he wouldn't I mean he pays all the time lemme do it this time .I go back to the table after he say "you good?" I nod and smile I grab a napkin wiping the sauce from his face he stay still tryna talk "you ready to go?" "yea you finished eating though" "yea I'm finna pay tho" "ok I get da keys I'll wait for you outside it's cold in here" he nod and give it to me I get up passing him going outside and I look back them collecting the plates.

I laugh getting in the car he come out a few minutes later getting in the driver seat I get on my phone faking like I'm doing sumn he sit and say "they said we already paid" "oh dats good ain it" "nah cause you paid wit your money or that card I gave you" "don't matter it's paid for " "Ion want you buying shit for me I got us and me triple " "yea ok can we go now it's not even dat serious " "yea ighh tryna make it seem like a nigga broke or some shit" "I never said that don't put words in my mouth jaylen" he smack cranking up I get out shutting da front and I get in the back he say "extra" I say "please shut up I'm finna call my momma right quick " I call my momma letting da phone ring and she ain answer I cut off my phone he was on a street now and it was quiet .

"she ain answer?" I shake my head no "wanna watch your favorite movie when we get back" "please" I know he means no harm he just wants to be that man in my life dat I can be me around with no extra where ion really gotta ask for nun but ion think imma about that life where I depend on a man not saying I won't spend his money it's like I should be able to do same shit you do foe me for you cause we equal at this shit.But we get back to the hotel and he get coming to open my door and kiss me saying "she gon call back bae it's ok " I nod he knows I want a relationship with her forreal and dats why I'm so hesitant to leave but he also tells me all the time it's draining me and one day I'm gon get sick of hoping she changes. But you know this is my mom I don't know if I can just let go of her like that right now maybe later in this lifetime I guess he hold my hand taking us to the elevator and press up he pull me close and I hug his side he rub my back We get to the room and take a nap while watching my favorite movie.

...she never called back but it's cool jay wanted me to ride wit him there so I got dressed wit him in the jersey dress I got customized for his game with his number on the back and his colors I liked it it showed a lil shoulder and sum cleavage it was my typeee he liked it too talm bout "oh fasho dis how you steppin bae we gon take some pictures and shit " I laugh nodding he made me spin looking at it.Soon we left I checked to make sure everybody was here and ready I drove to the game while he got in his zone I stood with coach on the side of our half of the field wit a clipboard and he held a whistle on his chest with his coat on the game was gon start in 15 minutes and we was just walking around I already filled their bottles and everything.