chapter 131

He held my shoulder before putting in work making my ass clap and me scream his name while creaming his thang. My bae the real mvp to me he did all of this in 2 months he got back to him if not even better with me by his side as encouragement. He groaned stroking fast and say it's coming ma it's coming where you want this nut I hummed and whispered in me he jerked and said fucking what ma I yelled out I want it in my mouth baby pleasee. Yes my baby turn dat ass around and eat this dick up baby. I feel him pull out hurriedly as I turned over seeing him get up sticking his dick in my mouth as I suck his swollen tip making him nut all in my mouth. He watched enjoying the show as I swallowed it all happily. He laid back on my chest comfortably and kissed me I whispered jay that's so- it ain nasty unless it's not healthy and I eats good ma so I know my shit decent and youn never complain. I giggle and say that's not what I was gonna say but your right you do taste good bubba. He kiss my titty and slip the nipple in his mouth as we relax sweaty and all cooling off and I say I know you didn't want no gifts for graduation and stuff but I've been working on this for a month and I really want you to have these things. He look up at me as he slide his hand down between us and slide back in smirking and say talk to me than I stay quiet as he stroke me slowly. He hum and say what is it mama tell me I need to hear you please. I look at him as he push all he had in me holding it as I shook with my mouth open slightly looking at him. He finished finally finished managing to put my ass out and him. He's going on restriction atleast for a day or 2 got to niggas find out how to work they dick and start just fucking fucking you like calm down.

I woke up finally 2 hours later pussy a bit sore but I'm fine it was worth it always is with him. I reach new highs with him every other day whether mentally or physically he's the best. I got up from under him as he continued to rest and went and washed he's gonna see what I got him today or well tonight me and grandma and most of the people he knew got it together for him I was planning on a party but I know he's really not into that as much. So I was like we'll just have a dinner but the game finna start in an hour so I gotta wake him up. I was dressed already knowing we was gon have to rush cause this game is gonna be his signing out. I fix my hair and than go wake him kissing all over his face as he smiled in his sleep. I pecked his lips and he say keep going down I say maybe after the game if you win. He open his eyes and say we doing that thing ? if i do? I poke my lips out and say fuck in the boys locker room or hallway with you..? he whisper raw too? I say yea only if you win though. He get up stretching and say bet I nod he say have your panties already off after the game.

I smirk and say I'm not wearing any right now gotta give you hope and motivation. He look at what I'm wearing stepping up to me as I hold around his shoulders lifting my leg staring in his eyes. He watch holding eye contact wimme as he reach rubbing my folds and say this why we locked in forreal I love you more than anything in this world.. I love you more than anybody in this world.. I drop my leg as he removed his hands from me.

After the winning game of the season jay and nia could be heard having sex in the locker room loud and clear. He nutted maybe 2 times in her the rest could be found either in droplets on the floor or on her face they left the stadium with her being carried on his back and in his shirt. As she rubbed his neck and said you really wanted someone to hear so badd you didn't have to do allat. If they heard us they heard ion feel bad so what we be fucking? I say weee??? who is this we your talking about sir he chuckle kissing my lips don't play wimme cause ion gotta let you rest I opened my mouth looking at him and said please let us rest I know your athlete-ism is kicked in but please pussy need vacation pa. He smirked and said I'm glad she does because next week we going on one it's the one you sent me a tik tok about..I smiled big as he opened the driver side finna make me crawl to the passenger seat I say I send a bunch of tik toks did you heart it or something I wanna know!!

Come on bae be patient like you tell me what happened to it's a virtue. I smile and say it still is but ok listen listen imma describe em just give me a thumbs up if I get it right ok? he shrug smirking. As I sat in his jersey facing him as he crunk up the car driving us back to the house I say you didn't even gimme any hints bro you said yes to all of em. Bae all the places you wanna go is literally in the tropics or filled with water that's you. I nodded because that was true we was now pulling up to the house and he saw all the cars in the parking lot he mumbled fuck everybody doing over here you think sumn happened ? I shrug and mumble ion know but ion wanna get out in just your jersey imma look bad..he mumble yo grandma caught us fucking one time and you worried bout her seeing a little bit more of your ass? he said I say that is still my grandma boy you think I wanted her to see her grand daughter getting beat like that? he pull out sum basketball shorts and hand em to me saying do she know her granddaughter be wanting it like that? Jay don't sumn is really wrong with you sir.