chapter 127

We got dressed in the dresses we got one day to match but didn't exactly but they still looked good from my view.

her in the brown and me in the black dress

I had finally got my bang right to help curl her hair she just started wearing wigs because scared to dye her own hair

I had finally got my bang right to help curl her hair she just started wearing wigs because scared to dye her own hair. Understandable because me too but now it was show and tell I said you think- uhn uhn you look amazing and jay is not gonna say no to you he never does your his princess now let's go make sure to go looking for the answer you want always be assertive. I nod and whisper right putting on my lipgloss she smiles and say and we not drinking from there forreal just to dance so we're not doing anything wrong forreal.I nod your right we just dancing and singing. We walk down the hall way in the heels being careful I hold my lil purse and breathe sucking in a breathe before ciena hold my hand walking us in the room infront of the tv. We wanna go out she says I look to jay as he stares trying to make out what I was thinking in my face sean get up laughing and say you look good baby come here I let her hand go as she winked at me for encouragement I walked to jay throwing my purse beside him as I sat on his lap I smiled at him softly and say well what do ya think?

I like your face and the dress you look real beautiful mama forreal.I smile big and he poke out his lips I peck em he rub my thighs and say so you wanna go out? I nod and say to a bar or club it's just for dancing I'm not going to drink. He nods and say come on so I can get dressed than I jump slightly happily and he laugh saying niceee really nice I shake my head as he stared at my chest happily I grabbed his hand and whispered its really perky in this dress too as I placed his hand on my chest. He rubbed em and found my nipple fucking with it I look at him and whispered ok stop stop fore you be able to see it you know they get hard fast. He laugh and mumble I know he kiss my chest before helping me up and we go to the room I sit back in the chairs that we had brought in as he got dressed all around the room it's actually quite interesting he even put on a chain and my initial necklace he's the cutest I swear.

1 hour
later we were now getting in the cars me and c rode in sean car and jay and sean in Jay's car he was at the window  talking to me as sean and c were standing outside talking. Youn wanna ride wimme? I didn't say that you know I love riding with you I just want you and sean to have your boys time you know I think I messed up yall relationship a bit.He shake his head and open the door leaning in to me I hug him as he lean over me. Bae you didn't I just needed some time to myself I was doing some personal growing and shot. I hm and say your so warm and you smell so good forreal he chuckle making me feel his stomach move he pull back as the door open looking and he mumble it'll feel better if you drive wanna drive my car.I smirk and say you gon lemme whip her or no he chuckle as I fake drive he nod yea but don't be doing too much till where you get in trouble I'll leas you just drive behind me ight? I nod and say ok lemme tell her. He mumble igh kissing my cheek before backing up off the car I turn and say jay say we can drive his car grab the goods bae. She laugh and mumble ion wanna leave this weed in nobody car so we gotta roll up while we in der forreal it sin dat big a bag but it's bout 4 blunts worth I nod I gotchu. We hop in Jay's car as I get on da driving side he smack my ass as I walk past him holding my phone and lil purse I shake my head and say don't play. You know it's up wimme always I lick my lip a little and get in his car thinking about him as he hop in sean driving seat c was already in rolling up I press start cranking up as my phone automatically connected to the car. I shut the door and turn the air on low and lock our doors as we wait for jay to pull off before us and stuff I turn on me and c connected Playlist playing some sexyy redd she automatic in here I love some her honestly. Jay texted me saying ready? I texted back hurriedly so he don't worry  and he pulled out driving off as I did the same following him c danced in her seat dancing along to our Playlist.

We got there in under 15 minutes when we hit the highway turns out night life is really lively on a friday. But I mean why wouldn't it be I pulled and parked on the grass beside Jay. I passed the blunt back to c she finished it off before ashing the roach and I say you got sumn to spray she shake her head as I turn around and feel for one of my perfumes on jay floor and get it smelling it and say this one smell good I spray the car as it land on us a knock goes at our window and I say shit and throw the perfume back in the back. Rolling down my window yall ready ?  I hm yea as he nod and I  roll the window back up and cut the car off and c get my purse. Holding it stashing our 3 more blunts innit it was like a lip gloss purse so I felt it was ok. We get out and I fix my dress covering up some more of my thighs as jay grab the key and say hm putting it on the ice of my bra I laugh and whisper I could've did that he nod as I wrap around him we all come together walking up to the line to pay to get in.