chapter 40

After the game which they won I was out of it he was so happy and I was happy for him too but I felt lost or stuck in a place in my head where I didn't know what to do or say but I was there I congratulated him and we decided to go to a smoke bar and shit with the team most of them was 18 already and shit so everything was ok.I sat with jay as he smoked his blunts while just leaning on him in my own zone he just rubbed my hip listening to the music vibing.I was once again in my mind doing a thousand *he don't really like you*, *he love when you suck his dick do it now make him happy*, * he gon break up witchu soon your not pleasing him enough*, *your always fucking sad he wants an happy bitch*, *you can't smoke, drink, fuck nothing what the fuck he need you for *, *your an child a puppy he's only happy at the moment *, *he finna switch you out for a cheerleader soon*, * you Fat too bitch you knew better you seen all them pretty thick bitches with curves in the right place and you just you *, *stop fucking kidding yourself you know what he wants just go ahead and give it to him you'll go down in history atleast you stupi-* "baby?" I snap out of it "huh?" "you good?" "yea just listening to the music " "yea" "yea" he nod on his second blunt I look around seeing people drink and dance having fun while I pretend I'm happy and everything is fine he grab my hand and say "let's go to the bathroom " I nod he let me walk infront of him while he push people out the way for us to go thru I just whisper sorry and excuse me throughout that.

We get to the bathroom and go in he push us inna clean stall and lock it pushing me against the wall kissing my neck and down to my chest feeling me I just stood letting him do his thing he always get horny or wanna have a rap contest after smoking he had did it one night waking me up I just fucking laughed because boy if youn take your ass back to bed wit all dat but he's actually kinda decent. He pull my dress up in the back rubbing and gripping my ass he whispered "on me imma fuck the shit outta you when you ready " I smiled "you so fucking soft and smell hella good" "thank you bubba"  "mhm" he lift me pushing my dress up to my waist and I wrap my legs around him while he hold me like that against da wall I hold his face looking at him he lean in and kiss me softly "you tired?" "no it's celebrations night you just won your big game" "yea buh ian fucking with this club shit I just need you in some nice shorts and bra while I'm in some basketball shorts and no shirt since you love ny tattoos so much and we can watch a couple of movies and I smoke " I rub his hair massaging it lightly and say "you done smoked twice tonight baby aren't you hungry or sumn" he lick his lips and say "for you.you on the menu?" "not until you eat real food than I'll see " "mh mhm gimme kiss than we can get outta here"  he slowly put me down being careful and pull my dress down I smile he's so gentle like imma break.

He grab my chin pulling it to him and kiss me softly I hold his chest sucking his tongue he hold my waist with one hand and smack my ass I pull back and say "so aggressive bae" he chuckle rubbing it "let's go I wanna take a bubble bath with you in the jacuzzi tub " I smile we leave making our way back to the hotel in his car thing is both our phones was back at the hotel anyways and we barely use em when we together but when we apart it's our life line for each other until we get back together.We get in our room taking off our shoes and shit he go run the bath or jacuzzi water for us I check my phone while he doing so and see a call from my uncle he texted   "it's in yo cashapp " I go look what he talm bout and see it's 40 dollars dats nice I say "thank youu" he must of been visiting or something cause unc be stingy sometimes I send it off and feel arms wrap around me "wassup who that" "my uncle he sent me sumn" "oh" "yea it's ready?" "mhm lemme undress you" I nod putting my phone down he get down and kiss my thighs and push my dress up getting up to kiss my chest and pull the rest of it off he grab a clip and put it in my hair looking at me.

I do the same to him and we both get in the tub soaking and playing with the bubbles he say "I got another offer last week like Tuesday but I forgot to tell you" I look up smiling after putting bubbles on his chin I say "that's nice baby are you happy about it do you know which ones you like the most or are you gonna wait to see how many more you get to choose from " "imma wait I wanna see all my options first" "mhm dats smart and im so proud of you like really you deserve this" .He nod putting bubbles on my nipples and chest saying "imma get an apartment wherever I go tho cause I want you to come see me all the time and shit I might even wait so we can go together " "no don't do that do what is best for you and your dream I don't even know what I wanna do yet and we might not even get the same offers " "so you want me to leave the love of my life for a dream shit I can't get both" he stare at me sitting back "dats not what I mean and you don't know if imma still be what you want when you go to college  it's alot of new girls better experience-" "ion want dat shit I want you all day everyday and imma make sure I get it you said I deserve it after all " "don't be disappointed when ion get the same offers as you because you going for football, basketball and school I'm just going for school" "that won't happen we can still be together there's alotta schools with all that we'll be good" "I just don't want you to turn down what's best for you because of me matter of fact make me a promise right now" I grab his face pulling it up while he hold my hips "what issit first" "if you get an good ass offer hands down or one that you always wanted I don't want you to think about me first I come last you take it okay?" "igh" "no promise because I feel you not listening I'll always want what's best for you" " we don't een know if this what's best forreal I could probably dropout or sumn shit" "you won’t I wont let you your the smartest man I know and you handle everything perfectly " "I promise imma marry you some day and we gon have 4 kids so we can watch em grow " he grab my chin pulling me to kiss him and I mumble "dats not wat I said" "I know and ion care " he kiss me slow pulling me closer to him I hug around his neck kissing him back with just as much passion and love I can give him.

 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 (𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें