chapter 128

I lay against jay chest as he hold my waist in line with c and sean behind us we was like the seventh people in line. Wassup c I heard from behind me as I held around jay neck I turned and she said hey rain and gave some dap to sean. I saw the drug dealer and he nodded to me I waved saying hi jay nodded to him as he said yall tryna get in? I looked to jay and he looked at me I said you want to go in? rain the drug dealer said I can take all of you in wimme if you want I own it. I turned and said we'll go he nodded looking at me jay connected our hands as we followed behind him they lifted the rope as soon as they saw us. I looked back at jay as we got in I smiled looking around seeing the lights and the velvet chairs.

Yall like it he said as he saw me in awe I mean it was my first club so I mean yea it's good looking for a club. I nodded and said it's pretty he laughed and said yall want drinks yanna can take care of yall he said as he walked over to a bar c went ahead and I followed was about to before jay caught me I looked back yes baby? ion want you to drink ion trust it. I'm not going to just don't want c to be alone promise I'll be right back. He nodded after I pecked his cheek leaving him to catch them I watched the girl yanna make our drinks beside rain as c was on my right he looked to me and said your boyfriend huh? I nod and say yes he laughs a little and I pull my attention from the girl handing c her drink. I say what's funny? he shake his head I roll my eyes and say that's shady ion like it but excuse me sir he clear his throat and say it wasn't like that but I'll admit I feel played just a tad bit he say smiling. Ciena look over and I say you gon have to feel how you feel but I never asked for what you gave me if you want the money just say that ion got no problem giving it to you but please don't act like I led you on or something I love my man. He nod I like that he got a good one on his hands than and his team I nod and say imma go but if you want the money it costed tell me I'll give it to you. He grab his drink drinking it as I grab ciena hand walking away a little aggravated but deciding not to let it ruin my night. C speed up while I'm holding her hand looking for jay and she say I didn't know he was gon be like that I'm sorry forreal, I shake my head it's cool let's not let it ruin our night she nod and say later on I got sum for you and me. She showed me the purse smiling I giggled as we found jay sean sitting in a couch that formed a circle I sat on his lap as he put his arm over my legs kissing my shoulder he mumble why you look aggravated you ok? I nod saying it's nothing I can't handle gimme kiss bub. He look at me for a second before doing so I hold his face as I kiss him sucking his tongue as I turned a bit to get closer he pulled back and I pouted it before wiping my lipgloss from his lip. I got up saying this my songg tink I'll be back come on c she laughed connecting our hands dropping the purse in sean lap it was some blac youngsta and moneybagg playing I rapped to it with the dj "why ya swipe the bougie bih out for a ratchet" c giggled and rapped wimme " I met her in June she let me hit soon she ate the dick like a prune" we stayed on the floor until sean came and got us saying yall gotta take a break I know yall hot and shit come back and take a breather.

I giggled as ciena held my hand that was connected with Sean's I sat beside Jay as he was on his phone chilling I watched as ciena lit a blunt and jay said you thirsty? I nodded as he rubbed my back and sean say want me to get hers too? he nodded mumbling yea I said youn wanna be here? he cut his phone off and said if you ain having fun we can leave I snuggled into him crossing my legs slightly baby I'm ok just need a little dance break you liked my concert? he laughed and said yea I liked you and ciena little versus. I kissed his neck and said I really love you jaylen.. he look down at me and say I know and I really love you too ain nun gon change that ever ma. I nod and say I hope not he mumble its not giving me a kiss on the lips c pass me a blunt and I hit it as I hug into jay he watch me  and grab my drink while sean was bout to hand it to me and sip it first saying it ain got nun in here right? sean nod handing c her drink I hit the blunt again as jay hold my drink for me I say here try this I hit the blunt again before passing it off I kiss jay as he take the smoke blowing it in the air comfortably I put my legs over his as I sip from the plastic cup jay talk to me in my ear as we wait to hit the floor again.