chapter 22

After we leave the aquarium we raced to his car wit him winning but he came back pulling me with him I laughed it was so cute but than while we was still in this city we went to their mall looking around he bought me a necklace with his initial and I bought him one wit mine and he put it on with his other chain it was cute after I put mines on he gon say "don't take dat shit off either or we gon have sum problems " I laugh and nod to him he kiss me and say "ready to go eat baby it's like 9 sumn" I nod he kiss my cheek and grab my hand  I stand still and say "waitt " "what happened " "nothing you ain getting no shoes today ?" he smirk and say "no not this weekend " I nod we walk outside heading to the car "you want Chinese or Japanese food tonight bae " "Japanese with the white sauce" he look back and say "my yt sauce?" I look at him and smack his arm he laugh and say "youn like my yt sauce bae" "shut up people are gonna hear you and ....I do butdatsnot wat I'm talking about" .

He laugh while we get in the car together and we go get the food eating  in the restaurant it was soo good and we talked he's honestly so peaceful and good to me even when he's a lil aggressive or touchy it's nice never had that after he pay we leave going to his.We make it there in good time I go wash before him than he went while I got dressed and put on baby oil and deodorant.

Jay got out dried off with some pajama pants on and came and laid down beside me I look at him and he reach opening the drawer getting a blunt out and his lighter "you like smoking " "sumn like dat" I nod "I stress you out?" "no why you say dat" "people smoke when their stressed well dats wat ppl say" "I just wanna chill I gotta lot of football games and shit coming up and colleges checking me out I'm just ain tryna do nun to mess up while I'm still making Decisions and stuff but imma be ight don't worry bout me" I look at him and say "I will always worry about you your my boyfriend and your very good at being it your supportive and protect me" he nod smoking and get between my legs putting his back between while rubbing my thigh I laugh and rub his head he say "youn like me smoking?" "I didn't say that your bout grown I can't tell you what to do" he laugh and continue rubbing my thigh and say "you avoiding my question it's a yes or no question bae" "well I dont because couldn't you hurt yourself because of all the stuff you do like football " "if it get too bad I'll stop and imma be careful ight?" "ight ".

He finish smoking and say " let's go to the store " "it's bout to be too late or sumn" he shrug and sit up turning around and crawl up over me I laugh he say "than we better hurry up " he kiss me and push between my legs I laugh and say "ok" "don't get up thinking you bout to go out wit dese shorts on either find sum to put on" "nigga duh I was just finna do dat" he get up finding a hoodie and say "don't get smart" "you want me to be dumb" he look at me I fix da pants I slipped on and smile at him he say "getcha ass out da doe for u stay smart ass mouth"
I walk out da door throwing up my middle finger "when I stay ready it's whenever you want it" "I don't it shaped weird " he run to me I look back running out the front door laughing he chase me smirking I hide he too fucking fast for me to be trying to run from him I was hiding behind the houses near his he say "bae come on the stores gon close" "u just tryna get me" it get quiet "Boo bring dat ass"     I smack his arm n say "you scared me" he nod and laugh "yea quit being scary come on tho we gon get a Mcflurry and sum chicken nuggets "  "that's so mixed" he shrug we walk to the car and he grab my hand saying "come drive" "we can't both drive" "yes we can and we is " he get in pushing the seat back so we both can fit and grab my hand pulling me I shake my head getting I sit and he shut da door "am I hurting you?" "what I tell you about that shit you not hurting me in no type of way " "ok I'm not gon say nun else " he hug me squeezing me and say "you the finest fucking girl in my eyes and you thick as fuck I'm winning on and off the court member dat" I nod rubbing his hands he kiss my neck and say "let's go" I crank the car while he hit da gas going slow for me.

We make it to McDonald's going thru drive thru and he tell me "open that thing over there and grab a twenty to pay bae" I nod he hold my hips while I get the money I open it and see some stacks I just squeeze a twenty out one of the rubber bands and lean up looking at him and say "jaylen when we gon talk about this money ting like I got questions " he lean back and say "dont worry about it " "you can't just tell me to not worry about sumn and expect me not to worry " he shake his head n say "the line moving" i say "ok do you imma do me"

 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 (𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara