chapter 21

I got dressed wearing sum Nike shorts and a Nike shirt tryna do it like him
and came out the bathroom "is dis ok for like the gym " "I can't see why you hiding behind the door " "I'm not" I move from behind da door because he could've just came and looked he look and nod "yea you look good turn around so I can see" "bye boy you just said we were gonna be late" "dat was before I had to see what my baby was wearing " I laugh grabbing my phone and his airpods yea I'm finna use em at da gym we make our way to the gym after leaving the house it was a big gym real nice he signed in and walked me around before getting to work on stuff I just watched him listening to music and touching everything it wasn't too many people where I would freeze up it was like 4 not including staff like people who worked here we went to him doing push-ups and I had to count for him he had to do 30 but I mean do you bae not me my arms would've simply gave  out and said take yo tale home, next pull ups I liked these I was just playing wit em I watched a girl get on em stretching and everything than got down so I wanted to see what dats about I tried and it was like the monkey bars in 2nd grade not for a kid like me so I'm good still was fun I just swung back and forth until jay came and got me down laughing saying "no dats not what that's for" like it's not what I just saw the girl basically do "we finished here yet?" "naw I got one more thing to do u find out what you wanna do today yet " "no" he sit down on the thing where you lay back and push up the bar thang he say "ok you better figure it out bae you playing " "I'm not I'm thinking " "mhm" "mhm" .

After he finished we left after he signed out I followed him skipping to da car he just followed shaking his head laughing on the way back to da house I say "I've never been to a aquarium like where we surrounded by a bunch of fish and underwater stuff with sharks " "mhm we can go ian never been either and than we can go to the mall and out to eat you cool wid dat?" he say driving he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding mines "yea it sounds nice" "igh dats what we gon do than ma" I nod we get to the house washing and getting dressed I put on

just the dress trying to make it normal I didn't used to wear as many dresses as I do now because like I got to wear em before weather get too cold I spray sum perfume on me fix my hair and look in da mirror I did my make up just like a lil with l...

just the dress trying to make it normal I didn't used to wear as many dresses as I do now because like I got to wear em before weather get too cold I spray sum perfume on me fix my hair and look in da mirror I did my make up just like a lil with lipgloss because this is like a date right? or am I overthinking as usual and this is a day dream I hear the room door open and he say "mmm come here" I look at him and walk over he grab my hand spinning me around slowly looking "mhm" I look at him "what is it ugly you can tell the truth" he stop making me look forward and him pulling my back into him holding our hands infront of me "jay you think it's ugly?" "no a lil see thru but ugly no  you look good as fuck forreal you can wear it cause you know yo nigga know how to fight and shit" "ion need you to fight for me I can do it by myself but ion need you fighting focus on football and basketball " I say rubbing his wrists around me he kiss my cheek and whisper "imma do anything and everything to protect you" I nod "thank you than" "mhm you smell good too".

I laugh and say "here we go" "mhm lemme taste it before we go" I look at him turning my head "taste what" he smirk and say "dat fat pussy " I look at him shocked and smack his shoulder and say "quit cussing so much and no" "you shy?" "no but your mouth like when you talk it's always sumn you cuss soo much " he chuckle saying "so not right now later like when we get back just bend over on the bed with your panties off you know I get hungry fast" I move out da way shaking my head smiling dis boy is sumn else he had on sum black joggers and a graphic tee with sum Nikes fine as usual.I was bending over fixing my shoe bout to look in the mirror he was on his phone standing behind me rubbing my ass  it do look like I got sumn when I bend over.

We left the house around 5pm heading to the closest aquarium which was the next city over he drove down the highway playing music while I just looked out the window at everything holding his hand between both of mines.We get to the aquarium and he help me get out opening my door and hold my hand walking to the entrance we step in going down a lil an come to a desk she say "2 people?" we nod she say "$30 dollars" he reach in his pocket letting my hand go for a minute and pull out a stack of cash searching and got 2 twenties out and gave it to the lady and waited until she gave him back his $10 dollars more people started coming down I grabbed his hand scooting closer to him he looked at me squeezing my hand a little she handed him back his $10 dollars finally and gave us a wrist band and said "follow the neon signs and you'll see the rest" he nodded and I pulled him ready to see everything he laugh and say "hold up fore you fall or sumn" I nod and say "but you walking so slow" "you just being fast I'm walking normal " we walk through a lil cave thing and it get dark I squeeze his hand and say "I cant see jay" "I know but look at da wall the neon thing keep following it bae" I look seeing a long neon thing arrow pointing to the directions to go and I follow with him behind me we walk thru coming thru to the fishes and everything I stop and look with my mouth open touching the glass I point and say "omg it's so pretty look at them omg a nemo " he laugh and yea it's so pretty bae" I nod still turned around and say "bae come on so you can see" I look back and he recording me I laugh and say "omg jay don't record me come on you might miss sumn" i cover my face and turn back around he cut da video and laugh smiling coming closer with me and watching the fish.