chapter 105

I check the steak for the 4th time trying to get right exactly how he like it while I let the potatoes cool I cut some carrots, onions, bell peppers, and celery in it so I know the flavors are bussing I mean look at who made it ya favorite hoe in the world I laugh to myself and mumble "damn" I haven't been to check on him I'm an L gf I go to the room off his game room knocking and stepping in slowly he take off his headphones and look at me "hm?" "I didn't say nothing im just wanted to see what you were doing?" he nod and hold his controller up saying "still on the game why sumn wrong?" "no...want something to drink?" he shake his head I lean on his wall as he go back to looking at the game tryna start a conversation "we don't have to go to school tomar " I say he hm "because we got alot to do but you can rest tomar " he nod with his headphones on his head again but one side off so he could hear me.

I just left after because I probably was getting on his nerves I finish cooking and fix our food I grab his steak sauce for him and open his door I sit it infront of him on the table and say "imma bring you a drank but you can go ahead and eat" he nod picking his plate up after pausing the game I walk out going to get his drank I sit it infront of him going out the room and I stand at the counter eating until ny phone light up I grab seeing it flash his contact name *tinka* say "come in here" I smile grabbing my food and sliding in his bedroom shoes to his game room.

He pat next to him and I sit turning on my tik tok because I hate eating and it's quiet he watch it wimme as we eat he finish eating and pull off his shirt leaning back I laugh and rub his stomach he look at me and mumble "what you do today before everything" I sit my plate down and say "I was finna go to sleep but I didn't wanna miss picking you up so I was watching euphoria and stuff  than after everything I had went to the store for you this because I didn't know you didn't take medicine so I went and got the healing type tea and stuff it's- hold on " I put my phone in his lap getting up sliding to his kitchen and grabbing the tea I run back and show him "it says it'll help since you wanna do it naturally and stuff I won't force you I just want you to feel better and yea" he nod "dats wassup but I'm finna go wash.." I nod "ok want me to help you I c-" "no I got it ion need help all the time" he say smacking I nod grabbing our plates and stuff "ok imma just yea." I say leaving his room with the dishes and tea I close his game room door back.And huff softly "I need to smoke for I cry I'm not a weak ass bitch he's just going thru something I can't understand as much as I want to and I may be over doing it but" I sniff finna cry I wanna be helpful like I'm his girlfriend ain't I supposed to help it's kinda in my nature as woman to want to do that I don't want him to hurt but I don't want to hurt either this was literally his first time today speaking so much besides the hospital I thought I wipe my face hearing his door open back and turn around seeing him head to our room to get clothes to wash I watch closely seeing him move kinda fast and stuff he get to the room ok and I start washing the dishes cleaning the kitchen.

I finish that and go get my phone from his game room and text c *I need to smoke* and shut off my phone going to our room hearing the shower cut on he's stressing I thought I wish he would lemme help but I'll just stay close so I can hear if he need help. I get my clothes up deciding on a night gown the one he got me it's so cute.My phone vibrated in my pocket letting me know I got a text I grab it sitting on the floor next to the bathroom wall as I texted ciena she said * wanna get your own bag ? or smoke together like usual?* now

me : * ion know how to get it by myself c* see imma red flag how ion know how to get the weed by I wanna smoke it

c: *it's easy imma come pick you up inna minute and show you who I trust to get it from and stuff*

me: *can we wait till a little later he's doing something and I'm scared he'll fall *

c:*yea just lemme know* she say as I cut my phone off still listening to the shower run .

I wait till he finish washing and putting on his boxers for bed before going to wash.He lay and watch tv and I go hop in the shower taking my time so he could fall asleep and I'd smoke being coo for the night.After I washed fogging the bathroom the freak up smelling good I came out drying off in the room as he watched me get dressed in the night gown

and put on baby oil and stuff moisturizing myself he watch quietly and I lay on top of the covers after cutting our lights off grabbing my phone he stare and I smile softly at him finna get on my phone he grab it putting it on the table next to him "what ?" I say laughing a little