chapter 8

We sit and the door close and dat dude we saw and was talking to him come and sit jay pull me closer to him I wrap around his arm on my phone and the dude sit 2 seats away from us starting to smoke and say "so nigga where you get this one from" jay reach in his pocket grabbing his lighter and a blunt lighting it and say "first off chill for we have to fight and don't talk about her like that she gotta name bum" I rub his arm a lil and he hit his blunt and kiss my forehead the dude laugh and say "ohhh okay I wonder what jayda gon say about this" he smack and say "you petty as fuck ion even know that girl forreal we messed around one time and dats it we never was together what so ever she want us to be but ion want her and dat was like 2 months ago" I slowly stroll on Instagram listening to him while he smoke and the dude try to pass a blunt to me and say "dat nigga ain wanna share the weed witchu huh here you can hit this" jay say "no she good" "nigga let her decide" he get tense and say "she don't smoke so get that shit outta her face foe I fuck you up" he nod and say "my bad " and hold his hands up laughing n smirking jay grab my thigh holding it and rubbing it and we sit back me close to him while he got his head over mine smoking and the door open again and some more dudes and girls come in filling up the chair and he dap dem up and a girl say "new flavor of the week jj" he don't answer ignoring her and the dude he was just talking to laugh and say "no he like this one more les" I move my head between his neck and he say "yall need to get off my dick and worry about yall cause my business ain't yalls" I laugh a lil and he squeeze my thigh a lil.

She say "ouuu Fiesty tonight but ok" they switch the conversation and was talking about football season coming up next week and stuff and the rest if the guys joined in I see everybody start drinking and he was on his second blunt with low eyes pulling my legs over his and leaning on me while I was still in his neck he whisper and say "you ok ma?" "mhm" "you sure?" "mhm" he chuckle a little and say "I can't hear your voice now?" with a lil smirk in his voice I say "I'm ok" he nod and say "mhm" I laugh and rub his hair he pull me on his lap sideways and I shake my head and say "people are gonna look at us " "nahh they igh" I just shake my head putting my face in his neck he rub my thighs still smoking his blunt I rub my nose  in his neck softly and he groan saying "mm" I smile and kiss his neck softly he say "mhm" he pat my leg telling me to get up I stand and he stand behind me pushing us to the door and dey say "yall leaving yall outtie?" "nah not yet she gotta pee" I squint at his side of the face and he open the door holding me to him still and walk us out saying "go to the right than make a left igh" I nod he hang on to me in my neck squeezing me a lil I say "your friends aren't that bad I guess" he open da door walking us in and say "mhm" and I smile he shut da door locking it and shutting da toilet he grab me turning me around to him and kiss me he back me up into the counter making us hit it n he put me oniit rubbing my thighs and pushing between em I just sat there because I'm not experienced I hold his shoulders letting him kiss all over me he pull me closer getting closer to in between my legs I say "ohh" he say "mhm" he start kissing my chest and neck he mumble saying "on foe nem I knew you tasted good as fuck" I was like on who he start grinding into me a lil and I clutch him a lil and he pull back kissing me again taking my breathe away still slowly humping me I moan in his hear and say "jay that feels good" he kiss my neck n say "I know " he rotate his hips hitting me right he grab my hand putting it to the front of his pants and say "whenever you ready forreal imma fuck you up on my life" I get wide eyes getting stiff he kiss my neck one last time and back up fixing himself he look at me and lick his lips I close my legs and get down holding my hands together with my head down he say "you good? I do sumn wrong you ain like it" "no I did but now people gon think I do this all the time" "no nobody gon think that we didn't fuck just made out and a lil grind people do it all the time I promise you good" he pull me to him holding around his arms around my waist and say "so I know it's early and stuff but you stay the night wimme " I look at him and say "huh" he nod and say "stay wimme we can watch movies and do whatever I just wanna wake up to you" I smile and put my hands on his shoulders and say "it's the weekend still so I think this will be ok " "mhm gimme a kiss" I smile and lean more into him kissing him softly. While he rub my ass I pull back he say "you could've stuck yo whole tongue in my mouth and I wouldn't have cared on my momma " I laugh he say  "you ready to go back out or "you wanna keep me all to yourself " I look at him shaking my head and say "we can go back I know these your friends" he say "sumn like that" I shake my head at him he squeeze my ass one more time pushing me into him than stand up straight smirking at me I just smile.