chapter 56

fast forward to Tuesday last day of my period .

We at ruby Tuesday he gon say "you like this type of shit" I shrug "I guess it means alot to me like our lil dates if that's what your asking" he nod he hold my hand and say "you look pretty today though soo pretty" I smile covering my face "thank you tink" he nod we had already ordered just waiting for our food he wanted to take me out for dinner before coach get in game mode  because its my first time seeing it he had posted our picture on ig covering our faces and shit but I mean ifykyk he said it's no secret.

"you ready for next month?" "what you mean?" he say looking at me "our pop out I guess?" he smirk at me " yea been ready question is are you ready I been like throwing hints to everybody we together and shit never hid you" "ion hide you either you met everybody I talk to" he nod "true but shit where yo daddy" I pull my hand back sitting on em "we don't talk forreal the only vivid memory we have is like I was like 4 or 5 and I was outside playing while he sat on the porch playing sometimes joining in I was a daddy's girl until well he left but it's whatever " I mumble he scoot his chair up to the table some more and say "you miss him?"

"there's nothing to miss ion really know him that was back than he could be married in Mexico with 26 kids now ion know you know hope he's happy though whoever he with or wherever he at" jay nod "it's ok to miss somebody ma you can grieve people that aren't dead you know...you wanna do that it seem like he meant alot to you?" our food come and he look at me I bite my lip shrugging saying "isn't that weird like what would I do" "whatever you feel however you grieve someone is you nobody can tell you how to " I nod and say "I'll think about it " he nod and we eat he wanna make me fat so muhfreakin bad it's ridiculous everything I turn around he feeding me breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner like sir you gon have a horse inna minute.

We left there it was 7 so he was taking me back home cause I told my ma I was out with friends and she went with it which was unusual but I kept cool we was at the end of my street parked with other cars and he kiss my hand mumbling "goodnight call me when you make it in your house and yes we is falling asleep on the phone tonight like every other time " I nod smiling he kiss my cheek and than my lips softly I suck his lip biting it a lil and he look at me pulling it I let it go and laugh saying "sorry yo lips look chewy I just wanted to see" he shake his head and mumble "gon head foe I take you home wimme" I nod and kiss his lips one more time before getting out with my flowers he got me I wave holding my phone and wallet with my flowers walking to my house he stayed until I disappeared in the house every body was in they rooms vibing I guess I go to mines after shutting the door and locking it.

I call him putting in his airpods he say  "imma buy us some matching cases and get the pros since you always having mines wanna be me so bad " I roll my eyes and say "you going home or with sean" "home kinda tired might play the game but dats it got practice tomar" I smirk into the phone propping it up on my phone stand and smile saying "I got practice tomar too you know how it be" he look at me and chuckle shaking his head. I say "he say girl you need a hot boy she say you need to stop messing with them thots boy" he make a stankface "what you talm bout or is dat one of dem damn tik roks shots you like" "yes it's a tik tok but it been a song you not a fan of Ariana grande? lil weezy babyyyy?" he laugh "lil Wayne yea I know but that song no" "ummm I hate these fake lil weezy fans" "what's your favorite song by him " "go dj, stunting like my daddy, Mrs officer, and and um ouhhh hold on its how to love don't play wimme" "you decent kinda 1st level tho I got mirror, a milli, forever , 6ft 7ft " "I know dem too" he laugh .

I get my nightclothes up still talking to him "you know the backend child ?" "mhm nocap" "I know Rogersville, dead and famous, blind nights and my favorite is drown in this Styrofoam your turn?" he park saying "igh I got solar sisters, mistake, heaven gates and my favorite spaceship vibes" "I like heaven gates too spaceship vibes got a feature ion think it count" he smack saying "here we go you wanna cheat I can name another one though radar, Ghana and in 4 dats good?" "yea ok what about singers like Ashanti?" "know you tryna say you was born before me and you wasn't I know bae" i roll my eyes laughing "Ashanti know she yo bae causeee-" "uhn uhn she know but isn't on the low like we private people" I roll my eyes laughing at him and grab my towel "imma call you back I'm finna go wash so don't wait up kid" he nod saying "imma be waiting but if you wanna take me with you it's cool too" "no I feel that's weird inna way " he nod I kiss the phone and he shake his head at me I hang up and hook the headphones back up to charge while e I wash for later.