chapter 92

After he cooked for us we sat in his living room on the floor watching teen titans go eating.

But I remembered I need to go home today well tonight I touch his knee getting his attention while he ate a piece of chicken and said "you tricked me today" he laugh "what you mean baby" I smile "I was supposed to go home today" he lick his lips "but ain this better" "it is but that's my family I'm sure they miss me too somewhat you know we haven't even been to see  gramma" "we can go tomorrow ma " he say grabbing my foot after putting his empty plate on the table he rubbed my foot as I watched tv and said "ok" I soon fell asleep like that I prolly was snoring loud as hell.

He took me to bed soon after and unstashed our  phones he had hid for that day he checked mines seeing people all over telling her what happened outside and everything he rubbed down his face checking to see it was 11 sumn and decided to call ma ma he walk out the room closing the door and walking to the living room going out his back door staying quiet."h-Ello ?" "ma ma we need to talk she ain been on her phone all day but she gon want it tomorrow I did all I can do as her boyfriend I feel like I shouldn't een had done that cause it could break our trust but sumn gotta give you have to tell her tomorrow because that's where she wants to go than home" "i- jaylen she can't go home but I can tell her tomorrow to try and break it to her easily thank you for this but please stick beside I know when she hears it's gonna break her she's a sweet girl and ion wanna lose her too" "yea I got her " I rub my forehead "we'll talk more tomorrow" .

They say they good byes and hang up as he spark up a blunt he rolled earlier."hate this shit" he mumble letting the blunt take some stress away.He stood there in the cool wind letting the blunt do its job as nia awoke looking for him in the room.She gets up going to his game room seeing its dark than go check the front seeing his car is still there.But she felt some air kicking in and followed it to the backdoor she stand at it being quiet watching him.He watched as the moon was full and the clouds covering it than uncovering it as they went by.

"baby you ok?" he turn around seeing her at the screen door he cough a lil "ian een know you was right there" I nod opening the door "yea you wasn't in bed and it didn't feel right what's wrong?" I step out letting the door shut back as I step infront of him hugging him."nun I'm good just getting high ma" I shake my head "you can smoke in the room I don't mind I'm pretty sure I knew you smoked when I met you" he laugh a little "I sparked up as soon as we sat down together " I laugh remembering he did and ate my food ."I'll make you a sandwich and we can watch a movie until we go back to sleep" "yea igh" He nod he open the door letting me back in as I go to the kitchen getting everything he like in a sandwich out for him and some juice.

I made him a turkey sandwich it had mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese on it I fixed him some cranberry juice being sweet than put everything back up I heard the big door close as he came back in.I closed the fridge and put his food infront of him he grabbed it eating like it was the best thing in the world as I watched he looked at me with pink eyes and mumbled with his mouth full "love you" I smiled "I love you too baba" he's so cute but hold on I scoot the juice infront of him as he looked like he was bout to choke he grabbed nodding to me smiling yall this boy.

The next day I woke up stretching seeing him watching the news at the edge of the bed.I shake my head going to the bathroom to pee and wash my face and mouth.I come back and he hasn't moved one bit I smile "goodmorning baby" "goodmorning ma" he nod to me I smack "bro I'll choke you come kiss meee" I say getting back on the bed standing on my knees "hold up " he say staring at sumn on TV. I crawl up behind him looking as I was bout to kiss his neck seeing people on strike for LGBTQ rights and I smile he cares too about other people even if they like different things.

It pass over and he look at me "mhmh come here " I laugh as he lean back taking me with him "you so pretty mama" I shake my head smiling at him "your so handsome tink" he stretch putting his arms up under his head watching me hug him sitting on him."what you wanna eat this morning" "sumn small like some fruit and maybe crackers I just don't want no whole foods you know" he nod "we can pick up a fruit bowl on the way to grandma's and sumn to drink" I nod "what time is it" he look at the tv because the news was still playing "it's 10:50" I nod "mh mh you a freak but let's do it" I laugh at him as he sit up I push him back down and he bite his lip leaning on his forearms "ahh yea I luv dat aggressive shit next time-" "jay no I wasn't saying we should have sex I was setting a time frame in my head my god" I say shaking my head getting off of his lap he laugh smacking my ass as I crawl off the bed.