chapter 46

During lunch we ate in the car because he took me and him to get a sub like you the best he was on his phone looking at football highlights and stuff while I was on tik tok he would look at me from time to time saying and asking "you good?" and I would answer "mhm" tik tok just be so funny and stuff.After he cut off his phone and say "mama?" I pause the video and listen to him feeling him looking at me "huh?" "come on look at me I need you to understand me right now and shit " he grab my chin pulling it to look at him and grab my phone cutting it off putting both of em in the cup holder me and his. He lick his lips throwing his dreads back and say "this morning early this morning you didn't like when I woke you up for it cause it's ok if you don't it's a boundary that we can explore or leave alone if you feel it's weird and I'm sorry for not using a condom I know that probably scared you since you not might be ready for a baby? .

He watch my face as I play with my hands in my lap I mumble "I did like it and it would be nice if we could explore it more and I know it's ok we just gotta get more c's if we do stuff like this alot" he nod and say "true and ighh we can later or something and what's c's" I laugh a lil "I don't wanna say the word " "condoms bae?"  he laugh I mumble "yes" he slide his chair back and say "coach said since it's raining we gon do some weight training in shit in the building but like all you gotta do is take roll and leave if you want not too much."

"oh ok" he nod "come here ian felt you in over 4 or 5 hours " I laugh "cause its weird and I'm right here what's wrong you feeling sick baby" he smirk and cough. making it sound real I sit up and put my hand on his forehead checking him and say " you shouldn't; go to practice today if you feel bad I don't want you hurt or anything we can go back to yours together and I cook and take care of you and watch your favorite movies just whatever till you feel better baby wanna do that I can tell coach " he reach out for me with his eyes closed breathing slowly I frown saying "I'm so sorry you feel bad baby wish I could take it all away just for you" "I know just please come rub my back mama it hurts" "of course baby" he hold my hand as I cross over sitting on his lap sitting he lean up coughing and say "ah baby if you ride me it might feel better" I stop and look at him he peek with one of his eyes open I smack and say "I thought you was serious you play so much and no we're at school ain nobody finna get no video of me"

He laugh saying "yea you right can't nobody get no video of you this mines?" he say rubbing my thighs "yea you know dat" he grin and kiss my lips I move closer holding his shoulders he pull back and mumble against my lips "I'm ready to go home witchu" "me too but the bell bout to ring and we don't need to be late pa" I look at his phone seeing da time and he say "so I can walk you to class now ?" I look at him rubbing down his chest "no i-just " "wanna keep me a secret it's cool I mean the whole football team know we together I'm pretty sure some of the cheerleaders know" "but it's just rumors right now cause we haven't been caught Together now so like " he flex his hips into me I say "I'll make it up to you when we get back home?" I look at him holding his chin he smirk "watchu gon do?" I unzip his pants and reach in his boxers pulling him out gently and stroke him saying "wherever you wanna do it we can "

"deal so right now ?" "I said back home don't push it luv" he groan Finna nut in my hands I look at him "where you wanna nut at baby" he shiver and groan "mouf ya mouf" "ofcourse just dis time " he nod I move back to my seat and move my hair and suck him till he nut all in my mouth I swallow and clean myself back up and steal a piece of his gum leaving him to go to class..I'm just a lil freaky but education first.

an hour later we was at practice he texted me between though and said "I gotchu when we get home " I just smiled readily.I was in coach office checking stuff and washing uniforms I missed when somebody came in. I looked up seeing Justin he smirk and sit in front of me "so Jessica or jayla-" "it's nia.." I say with a straight face "don't matter you won't be around for long but you know that so you should just go ahead and do what's best for you" I keep writing while he talk tryna finish up what I'm doing "and what is that justin?" "fuck wimme shit if he obsessed right now lemme be too ain nobody gotta know not even him " "I'm good" "fuck you mean you good" I put down my pen.."like I said I'm good I don't want you and or whatever you tryna run" he get aggressive and throw my pen across the room standing up and I start recording from up under the table letting it stay in my pocket during his tantrum cause ain no fear in my heart I beat niggas for fun.

"if I want sumn imma get it no matter how long it take and you ain een all dat forreal-" I laugh a lil "than why are you in here its weird you supposed to be on the field anyway" he smirk "you would know that cause of your lil boyfriend too huh" I roll my eyes "Big boyfriend but you can go now " "bitch-" "watch dat bitch word cause I gets down bout my respect now get tf out foe my boyfriend come beat your ass again you know he don't like you" he slide all the papers off the desk before leaving and I mumble "ole dramatic ass" before cutting the recording of him to show bae.