chapter 82

"yes I wanna go on a date witchu " I whisper he nod looking at me rubbing my hips and mumble "most definitely gotta bring condoms if you gon talk like that " I shake my head laughing "like what" "you get this deep but sweet ass voice when talking sometimes and it makes me wanna fuck you soo bad and good you can't walk which means you can't leave me" I look at him holding his jaw he watch me "oh" is all I could say he hm turning to Netflix while he grab his plate letting me feed him I love doing it he mumble eat some too but I just shake my head "I'm ok not hungry right now maybe later" he nod and kiss me still watching tv.

I soon fell asleep after feeding him and everything.I give today a 10 out of 10 even though I kinda feel bad about the fucking in Sean's house though it just feels kinda weird.My birthday coming soon though January around the cornerrr and so is the new year and Christmas I need to check everything in his room again and write it down so I know what he like and stuff.

The next morning I wake up before him looking in his face he had his hands In my pants holding my butt I grab his hands removing em and he move pulling me closer I rub his hair massaging his scalp I kiss his head.

After a few minutes I got up and went to wash my face grabbing my phone and checking it seeing my cousin texted me sumn from the shaderoom I roll my eyes seeing its sumn bout Kodak.I go in the kitchen deciding to make him sumn to eat my food still in the fridge so imma eat it today.I fix him eggs and cut up little potatoes with sausage and bacon I was on facetime talking to my cousin now my favorite only I say "I have this strong feeling he did it and imma always take the person who said it side because look at him" she nod "he do look like one of dem".

"yea" we was just talking about anything and everything now as I finished plating his food I drink some orange juice feeling a lil weak but its cool probably from the plan b or whatever I'll be igh though I say "I'm gon come see you or talk to you later go to sleep igh you need sleep " "I'll try" I nod "love you bug" "love you too nini" we hang up and I clean the dishes quietly than go back to his room with his food he was typing on his phone and I pose showing my deuces "you hungry bubba?" "mhm it smell hella good " I nod passing it to him while I sit beside him and say "I'll feed you" he nod smiling and pat his lap "it's only right" I roll my eyes putting my leg over his sitting on him he smirk holding my waist and say "turn on the news bae " I nod grabbing his phone so I can do it with the roku app he wait squeezing me a message pop up and I dismiss it and another one slip by I pull the screen down.

"so you'll come by later?"
"right?"

it was an unknown number so I look at him and say "who this jay?" "who?" I roll my eyes "dats what I'm asking you apparently you know who it is if your texting them so who is it?" "probably wrong number don't worry about it..feed me mami" I straight face him "jay no I'm not finna play with you this morning who is it?" " press it and see so we can both see" I press it watching all the messages pop up sitting his plate down while he act unbothered still holding me looking at tv I say "it's your mama why you ain say dat and you clearly was texting her back well yesterday what happened" "nun I'm hungry bae" "well can we talk about it while I feed you.youn have to keep everything to yourself we can talk about it you said you'd tell me about her anyways from your point of view i just wanna know about you" I say holding his face he look at me shrugging I kiss his cheek "ok every spoon full you tell me something " he nod I give him some of the potatoes and sausage on a spoon he eat it chewing and swallowing it I look at him as he hold my thighs at his sides and start talking "she wasn't really there for most of my childhood but she was there enough for me to know her she went to jail for about 5 years and came back got off on drug charges and a couple of everything else she ran my dad off because of her drug problems but shit she was struggling herself so ion blame her forreal but shit I deserved a childhood too that's why I was staying with my aunt and nem alot cause I had to eat I learned a couple of things from them forreal I had to go through alot of things by myself and shit but damn I'm rambling but I'm just tryna say she has a drug problem nini and that money you gave her probably Kickstarted it back but you ain know but it's ok its not your fault if it did I usually don't give her that much though so when you did that it was a huge moment for me" I say "I'm sorry I wasn't tryna force your hand I swear I've never really been put in a situation like well this I didn't mean to" he nod stretching his back a little flexing into me I hold his stomach looking up for a minute tryna keep it together.

"I know that but like before or after our date tonight I gotta go meet her " I smile "I go?" he shake his head immediately no.