chapter 44

"yea I'm eating nigga wassaname don't feed you dats tragic my girl can cook" I shake my head holding a spoon for him he open his mouth and I put it in and let him pull it off the spoon before removing it. my phone rang and he grab it saying it's "grandma " "lemme see" "say bro imma call u back inna few" "yessah" I answered after he give it to me still feeding him "hey grandma " "hey nini u safe ? u back home" "yes ma'am I'm eating breakfast right now" jay rub my knee I give him some toast.

And watch him eat it after a few minutes I'm finished talking to grandma I put my phone down and say "so it's been a month now " "mhm I'm keeping up" "I know but I want you to meet my first grandma my favorite one how do you feel about that you don't have to if youn want to"
"fuck is you talm bout I'm ready as hell" "jaylen stop cussing it's sunday I tell you this every time set boundaries before I start washing your mouth wit soap" he nod smiling I shake my head at him he so goofy."So what you wanna do " "we going to her house?" "ion kno lemme-" "if she just like your momma we ain going ian een met your momma yet and all dis extra stuff you gotta do ain it" "let's not..?ok?" he nod "let's go out to eat I'll pay for her and us if yo momma don't like me yo grandma got to" "I guess that's ok let's call her and ask you don't speak yet " he laugh I hit his knee wit my hand I call my grandma "heyy nini" "hey grandma you busy?" "no just at da house watching tv and cleaning a lil" "well grandma I want you to meet somebody " "who" "my boyfriend grandma " "ohh nini you growing up he nice to you" I smile "yes grandma super nice" he smile at me and kiss my hand I smile harder "he a clean boy" "yes grandma " "he ever disrespect you" "no grandma he wants to take me and you out to eat today" "oh he rich nini " "grandmaa" "oh he's a working man huh tell him I'll come than " he kiss my cheek and say "5 good for you?" his voice is soo freaking deep bro it's soothing to me .

"you sound like a grown man boy" I laugh "nini how old is he" "he's um 18 grandma " "oh must run in da family or sumn but 5 will be good " "me and nini can come pick you up so youn have to drive home alone" "such a gentleman nini okkk you might know how to pick em" "mhm" we hang up after finished talking I say "I cant wear this to dinner jay I gotta go home and get sumn to wear" "wanna drive the whip again " "yea" "don't be speeding either drive normal ion want no tickets grab a couple of things too I want you to stay until you gotta go home" "jay.." "come on you know we barely be having time together forreal and before practice talks ain enough " "I'll see what I can do" "mcht the abandonment " "don't do dat jay you know ion abandon you I'm with you whenever I can be " "I know I need you around all the time I feel my best witchu" "ouuu" he laugh I lay beside him and say "so it's 2:14 right now we can start getting ready at 3:45 and take a nap right now " "right let's take a nap" I nod and get up putting the plate he had in the kitchen before we go back to sleep.

I had set an alarm before but I was up before him so I left my phone and went back home and packed some clothes leaving again it was 3:54 when I got back he was washing tho I made up his bed and fixed my outfit on the bed after he got out I got in washing and see him sliding on his tee I rub across his stomach he look and finish putting on his hoodie he always look so good

i put on my dress

moisturizing everything and fix my curls and lipgloss he smirk at me and I say "wat it's ugly?" "I look at you and you automatically think I'm calling you ugly or sumn no bae and we gon change that cause no you ugly ? freak no" I smile "than what"...

moisturizing everything and fix my curls and lipgloss he smirk at me and I say "wat it's ugly?" "I look at you and you automatically think I'm calling you ugly or sumn no bae and we gon change that cause no you ugly ? freak no" I smile "than what" "I'm thinking about making us late so I can-" "noo you gotta prove we're good together and good for each other" "so me beating dat pussy up ain good to you?" he say walking up to me I smile "jayy come on we can't we'll be late and I don't wanna smell like sweat and sex " "igh ready than ?" "mhm" "you so beautiful forreal bae" "thank you baby" he hug me pulling me closer and rub my ass squeezing it I hold behind his neck and say "you ok?" "yea you just feel so good" I laugh he pull my dress up and mush my ass together than smack it I jump a lil he laugh "just let go now you soo aggressive for what jay" "mh I just wanted to feel it but let's go I'm sorry want me to kiss it igh" ian een answer he got down behind me and made out with my ass cheek caressing it I look and smile it felt good he got up and say "better baby?" "yes we gotta go before we late tho".

We in the car and say "jay why I've never met any of your people like family?" "why would you want to" I straight face him and stay quiet just giving him directions on where she stay for the rest of the ride we stop infront of her house and I get out going up to her door knocking while he step out waiting beside the car she unlock it stepping out and say "hey nini " "hey gramma" "where dat boy at he late already?" I laugh "no grandma he behind us right now at the car" she turn walking down the stairs and say "nini girl he bout bigger than you what dey be feeding him" "grandma he just tall " she say "mhm" I nod helping her to the car he open the passenger side for her and she say "thank you baby " I side eye her like calm down you just said he was too big not too long ago naw.