chapter 17

I called him after getting right in bed and him in his we fell asleep on the phone together.

Next day that afternoon I got packed with some clothes told my momma I was going to my auntie house wit my sister yea my sister a liar too so this gon be good I bought sumn to wear to his game today too he want me to drive his car cause imma drop him off go back and get dressed at his than come back with the wrist band and cheer him on he's a quarterback he told me about stuff on the field and how to understand what was going on while he playing and his number is 12 so yeah I promise you I see another bitch wearing his number imma fuck him up bro imma be embarrassed and nobody even know about us.But I'm at his just got out da shower drying off and listening to music I lotion up, put deodorant on, put on my clothes

But I'm at his just got out da shower drying off and listening to music I lotion up, put deodorant on, put on my clothes

putting on the wrist thing so I can get in for free.But we've been watching football games so he been showing me what all he do and different plays teams do.I lock his house back up after putting on sum flats I painted my toes white last week and they still look good but I head to his car getting in and cranking up.I drive to our school the game originally start at at 7pm and end at 9 sum I think ion know ion be going forreal I'm just here to show my support to him he wanted to see me here so here I am.

I park near the exit so I can get to the car easier and get out faster I sit in the car looking around through his tint at everybody heading to get seats and he call me mid seeing the cheerleaders I answer fixing my hair "awww my baby look so beautiful look at you I wanna eat you through the screen " I smile shaking my head "thank you baby" "where you at I'm looking for you in the crowds and bleachers ma where you at" "car it's alotta people" "yeah bae but everybody in they own world its gon be ok I promise " I nod "I'm coming I just need a minute" "ma?" "huh?" "youn gotta rush yourself I know you get anxiety sometimes you can see it in your face but take aslong as you need I just wanted to see your face after bringing home another win you being here would make it 2 times I won and you the trophy " "brooo your deadass so sweet and patient thank you baby" "stop cussing for I smack dat ass but " "bro coach fussing bring your ass" "ighh I'm coming get tf out now " I laugh he turn back smiling at me "bae I gotta go but come on in the gates so I can see yo fine ass youn wanna see daddy" "boy you is not my daddy stop dat but I'm coming have a good game imma try to get somewhere I can see you good".

"igh gimme kiss" I roll my eyes kissing da screen "lips glossy as hell and juicy I'mma bite em" "bye you're done you're done" he laugh watching me hang up I turn the car off grabbing my lil wallet and lipgloss with my phone and getting out people were still walking in I get out fixing my dress and walk towards the stand to get in I show my wrist and dey usher me forward telling me go ahead I walk thru looking around and see everybody talking and sitting or getting food and stuff I decide to go ahead and get sum candy and stuff I get 2 suckers a slushy and go chill somewhere in da stands I go sit on the side lookin everywhere it start to calm down and we hear the loud phones announcing teams I stand and more people come up the stands sitting by me I search the field to see his number come out.

And he come running out hype I smile watching him they start the game with a kickoff and they get the ball first I watch remembering what he taught me to understand the game better I drink my blue slushy watching fast-forward through that they take a break i think it's called half time or sumn or first quarter I don't know he sitting taking off his helmet drinking sumn I watch... him so fine yall he turn searching the crowd and squint seeing me and smile waving me over to him I look around seeing people in they own world and more girls up there talking to dudes at the fence I look back and forth thinking people gon know we together than im not ashamed of him he can have anyone he wants but he want me but than like am I embarrassing him by how I look.

I stay seated and shake my head no he look at me and I look back at him I know he prolly don't like that ion like to show affection in public but it's like I'm just tryna save his reputation or whatever he's a big thing at school but me I'm not just fat,lonely, and awkward sometimes. He watch me until the break was over and he went back to play I know he's a really affectionate person but ion think I am really I just don't wanna embarrass him, the score was home-13 guest-9 so that's good I finish watching second half sucking my sucker half way through on a tackle the crowd stand booing and babies start crying I look around seeing the momma tryna console em both but she couldn't she was trying her best tho the crowd sit and make a stank face and the dudes beside me say "mane she know she shouldn't even brought dem out dis bih" "loud ass kids" "yall crazy asl akekeke" I make a stank face saying "dumb bum ass niggas" they look at me scooting down to the last bench with her I tap her and whisper saying "I can hold one for you while you see what's wrong wit her" she nod and smile at me I hold the baby boy soothing him and rubbing his back rocking him I still watch the field looking at jay play.

Apparently she was just tryna support her son or daughter whoever that was on the field while multitasking it's not easy but she's trying and that's what counts.