chapter 69

"yea" she grins and says "I'm Janice carsons jay momma" I nod "nia his girlfriend" jay watch and she reach to shake my hand and I shake hers he say "igh igh dats good you met her now you can leave just start calling from now on " jay say holding me to him she nods reluctantly she must know he's stubborn must run thru her side of the family because I'm seeing the resemblance.He rubs his hair and I whisper "where's your wallet please" "room on the dresser imma come in there soon after I lock the door" .

I run down the hallway before she leaves grabbing his wallet he barely keeps money in here he likes having it put up but I know there's a good 2 hunnid or sumn in here I go to the door before he locks it and say "Janice..here" he grab me and say "that's far enough nia" I huff nodding giving her the money and she nods to me "thank you" I nod "please call I'll answer" she smiles leaving he pull me back inside and says "I would ha-" "doesn't matter I already did if you want it back I'll give it to you" "I don't and that's not the point and you know it nia" "well jay she's not on drugs cause I know the difference between one and the other and she's not one she's so much like you too it's crazy" he nod "I didn't want you to meet her at all" "why she's pretty and she's like the girl version of you" "I know but still" "still what jay there's nothing wrong with her" I say shaking my head as he huff rubbing his face I walk away from him rolling my eyes.

"say don't be disresptful na chill you ain been doing that don't start " he say as we in the middle of the hallway almost to his room "what are you talking about " "you walking away from me while I'm talking " I stop at his door turning to face him "yes ?" he stop infront of me "you don't know her so don't act like you do you don't know how she was when I was younger you just met her take it easy anything could happen I know your happy to finally meet her but pace yourself she might not stick around for the long haul" I nod "ok" he rub down his face "she- I'll tell you in the morning let's just get some more sleep now ok?" "k" he nod I go in the room putting his wallet back on the dresser as he get in bed holding the cover up for me to get in too.

I wake up the next day to him on the phone looking at me sleep well woke now "na she just woke up I'll ask her hold up" he put the phone on mute "goodmorning ma" he say kissing me "morning" "you tryna get dressed and go to the breakfast with sean and ciena we all going together" I nod "yea it'll be nice" he nod he take the phone off mute "she said yes you fucking bum" I hit his shoulder "jay be nice" he shake his head saying "sean ain nobody" "nigga you ain nobody pass the phone to bae" "nigga imma fuck you up when I see you and you on speaker phone whore" "hey luv and fuck you lil bitty bitty bitch" "I'm finna fuck her not you stupid ass" "jay stop telling people we do those types of things no we don't no we not" I hang up the phone fast and look at him.

"what if people look at me weird " "their not there's nun wrong with you people do it all the time it's normal how do you think you got here bae" I roll over on my face balling up "they gon think we did it before going" "we is" I look at him and say "ion want to I wanna let it build so much that you won't ask me and I not you we'll both just know and do " he look at me for a second mumbling "I done created sumn I prolly can't handle " I rub across his chest "you can and you will now let's get ready so I can Decide what to wear" I say as I pop up out the bed ready to see what the day brings.

He say "every day it's something new you either let it show and other times you try to hide it playing dumb but either way imma like you regardless and fuck you regardless " I look back at him as I slip on his Robe getting Me an outfit ready he watch finna roll up.
I go wash while he smoke after getting my fit up

I get back out from washing and he made the bed and now was staring out the window I walk over and hug his back he stand there still looking "you okay?" "yea gimme a minute baby" I nod letting go of him and go dry off putting on my drawls, and bra...

I get back out from washing and he made the bed and now was staring out the window I walk over and hug his back he stand there still looking "you okay?" "yea gimme a minute baby" I nod letting go of him and go dry off putting on my drawls, and bra so I can moisturize myself how I want he mumble sumn to himself and turn around looking at me I stop moving and smile he come over and smack his lips lifting my head up examining my neck he say "it's kinda purple it hurt?" "he didn't mean to he was probably more scared of me than him beca-" "because fucking nothing look at yo neck and you still tryna protect him you don't even know him shit I don't either" "well he didn't expect me to be here they just thought you was here it happened we just need to move over it I'll be fine it'll heal" "I'm finna go hop in da shower nia " I look at him walking off and follow grabbing an extra hair band "wait for me please" I say he stop turning around rubbing down his face I say "bend down I wanna put it up" he do so and I say "your mad with me why" "I'm not" "you are why you called me by my name than" "I mean dats your fucking name " I nod "if that's how you wanna play this we can play it because when I start playing you gon need a zip"