chapter 1

SMACK!! went my teacher on my desk waking me up in class for the second time I sit up fast wiping my eyes from the light she say "Nia go ahead and stand up baby you can't stay woke and I'd hate to have to call your momma I know this is boring because you did all your work but baby work wimme you gotta stay woke" I just nod still tryna wake up and stand going to the back of class I was used to doing this all I did was sleep I'm drained I can't help it really its me but I do my work ion know why she complaining but whatever I guess I'm up now. But hi I'm Nia and I'm in 11th grade and I'm 16 years old going on 17 and so on I'm from south Carolina yea the south I hate it sometimes too especially these ugly ass uniforms bruh we didn't always used to have em I rember wearing regular clothes but now it's dis top flight security shit sumn bout this way we can't mess up dress code or sumn ion know don't really care either I'm in it now.I am a plussize girl in a little bitch world yes you heard right I am a "big girl" as the boys would say, short too it ain't right forreal I'm 5'4 just started growing honestly.

The bell rings time to switch classes yea the school day has barely started its only 9 in the morning and a bitch had to stand at the bus stop freezing. I grab my book bag n led pencil out my seat bout leave class for second period n a lil boy bump me I look at him n he laugh I roll my eyes thinking this nigga really need to choke wanna play early in the morning wit dat nappy ass hair it was in a box dyed brown mid blond yea stuck in 2016 headass I should stick my comb through that bih n make him cry. You see I was never one to make friends as easily but I was genuine and peaceful so I honestly don't know why people didn't like me all I knew was I won't bout to change no time soon I guess it was because I'm "fat" I hate that word honestly I was kinda big I guess but fat to me means a person who eats and eats until their over full and goes and take a nap right after not caring and unfortunately people didn't know that or care whatever one but I was actually pretty active I had a job where I got paid to actually have to move around and I barely eat actually 2 meals a day beside when I go to work than it's actually one because ion like to eat before work. I was now in American history doing our bell work/morning work/bellringer I know everybody call it sumn different at every school so yea whatever I do well in all my classes 70 n above but this I can do with my eyes closed its like I'm fascinated with this but I'm not I just was taught do it right the first time and you won't have to do it again.

I feel a tap on my shoe and look down than around and see this nigga on the floor he say "dj said you hungry yet" I smack n roll my eyes n stomp near his fingers n he get up laughing making the other boys laugh they sat in the back of the class with me because they was too loud and I was too quiet as my teachers would say I was actually tryna get away from them but you know how teachers is niggas always tryna be funny but never do they work its like yay u funny but now we tryna see if you know sum shit wit dem I finish my work getting out my phone n headphones listening to music this is my favorite class we get to listen to music aslong as we do our work and it's not too loud and getting us off task. I feel somebody throw sumn at me n I look around with a stankface and it's dj annoying ass this boy make my ass itch I just know he work his momma nerves too he say "we bout to go to lunch next period you want my food" I stick my middle finger up turning my music up n he laugh tapping the dudes wit him shoulder dj wasn't ugly or anything just picky and annoying he played basketball, and football he was pretty popular I guess I've known him since elementary school we never fail to not have a class together I'm starting to think I'm cursed or I'm stuck with this nigga truth is I used to like him back in middle school you know how that is imma bigger girl and he's a smaller guy well skinny n well he found out somehow n someway n said I quote "I would never date or talk to someone like you. you Fat!" yea quite the dramatic one now he won't leave me alone for more than five minutes in class. It was time for next period and I pack hurrying up n dash walking quickly away from them and out the door to my next class I hate school but I do so well in my classes that ppl can't tell bih I'm depressed, lonely, and sad alot what else am I gonna do in my room all day besides masterbate sometimes, sleep and watch Netflix.

I get to lunch and sit by myself on my phone watching a movie and drinking my juice I bought with my caesar salad yes bigger girls or plussize women eat salads just because we're bigger doesn't mean I'm not healthy I don't know who or why whoever told you that told you that because it's a lie it can be your genes or just how fast your metabolism is which you can tell mines ain't but mind yours. I eat watching the vampire dairies and damon is everything I don't care he's actually a sweetheart at heart and don't try to be funny and say "bih his heart don't even beat he dead he just a vampire" because bitch I know but still you know what I mean. I pause my show and look up because it was bout time for the seniors to come in I got a favorite one he's quiet but he holds this thing where he has power to quiet a whole cafeteria if he wanted to he's like j.cole to me basically he let's me play with his hair sometimes and his beard he just goes to sleep on me it's his thing.

He barely talks just sleeps n rub my knee or thigh while I play with his beard or hair he plays football and basketball too he's captain and he's smart he just barely talks to people unless it's for those things he is good at his sports too takes it seriously.Even though he doesn't talk much his eyes always feel like he's saying sumn to me I only see him once a day and this is it n it's enough for me I guess, this all started back when I was a freshman and he was in 10th grade he used to beat niggas up daily and I would always watch and see him sitting in the office and wave he wouldn't wave back but he would watch me it's like he's here but he's not I like it he's a sweet guy to me buhh dj hates him he'll never say it outloud but you can tell he stares daggers at him daily and I don't know why it's weird buh I guess it must've happened on the field, court, or the locker room ion know but he need to chill on my baby. lunch was about over so I wake him up telling him I'm bout to go so he gotta sit up he look at me for a good minute and than sit up we was in the corner of the lunchroom but it was like little tables all around so yea he nod n watch me leave I wave and no reaction just eyes.