chapter 42

he comes back up kissing me making me taste myself he groan saying "taste good don't it" "mhm" he lean up and unbuckle his pants coming out em fast and grab a condom from a drawer I watch him slip it on and look at me and say " you ok? we don't have to if youn want to " "I want to though" "I- cause you inna rush to loose it why imma like you either way if that's wat this about you know that right?" I get up scooting back and covering up with a pillow "it's just I want to with you I'm fine honestly do you not find me attractive in that way".

"I do just don't want you to think ion enjoy us already your are very attractive no doubt I let you know all the time day, night, morning, afternoon I want you everyday of every minute  dick stay hard 24/7 and all you gotta do is look at me or smile at me" I laugh falling over a lil and he say "see dis shit bae can't control him when I'm witchu" I look getting up from behind the pillow I peek seeing him stood up he smack it a lil and It comes back he groan softly "fuck" I lay back down towards him and he say "you sure?" I nod licking my lips he stare at me "yes" he nod coming closer checking to see if I'm wet still he nod and I hold my legs as he applies pressure pushing into me he lean over me and kiss me tryna take my mind off it I say "they lieddddd hmhmmm jayyy omg it hurt" he kiss all over my face and stay still in me and look at my face "who lied and about what baby" a tear fall making me sniff he say "I'm so fucking sorry baby I wouldn't hurt you on purpose but it won't hurt like this all the time just have to get used to it" "mhm" "you ok for me to go ahead and move?" I nod he hold my legs while I hold his shoulders.

After a minute it got better glad dis shit got 9 lives because he done killed it the first time after we finished he helped me wash off and let me rest making sure I was comfortable and watched a movie for the rest of the night he kept telling me "ian mean to go dat hard bae " but in reality he was actually doing ok its just I was new to it and a lil scared but I kept telling him I'm gon be ok its just my first time.He woke up the next morning packed all our stuff up and told coach he was gon drive for me because ian feel too well and stuff but everybody checked out da hotel at 7 am we went to breakfast at 8 in the city still than started Making our way back home jay was treating me like I was disabled or something when in Reality it was just like an ache like I could still feel it but I was gon live.

We was in the car listening to *super gremlin-kodak black* he had brought me some ice cream and an ice packet for my coochie he tried to stuff it in my pants yall I said "bae I swear I'm ok don't i- ion want it in my pants directly on my coochie it's too cold " he stop and rub his head and whisper "ion know what the fuck to do bae I'm just tryna make you feel better but ion got what you got I'm just doing what I think will feel good we ain gon do it no more ite?" "what jay come on imma heal its just a lil sore right now girls go thru this all the time I'm fine seriously see imma walk back to the car by myself " I slide out my seat thinking *God don't fail me right now I can do this and will* I stand and turn around to him behind me "your stiff as fuck but I can work with this I thought we was gon have to go to the hospital " "no can we go now I'm still sleepy " "mhm lemme pay right quick don't move just-"  "stand here" "yea" he jog off to the counter and pay I stand looking around most of the guys were still standing around but majority outside.

Justin come up to me and say "so you and jay a thing?" I look around not saying anything to him "you can hear but just know whenever you want sumn bigger I'm here baby " I smack walking away slowly "estupida puto" "sounds sexy I like it" he already starting and I was just breathing damn dog ass I see jay with a bag I walk to him slowly and he say "youn never listen " "yes I do and justin freaking swollen head bothering me can't even breathe in peace wid him" "mh what he say" "it don't matter sumn dat don't een matter" he come and help me walking out the store to the car he didn't talk I say "if it means dat much to you I'll tell you I just don't want yall to fight again it wouldn't be good for you or your career your tryna start" "mhm " he help me in da car being gentle and making sure I'm good before getting in he crank up and get on his phone watching football clips I say "..jay" he don't say nothing I reach grabbing his thumb tryna connect our fingers "baby" "yea?" he still watch his phone I grab his chin pulling it to face me.

"I get a kiss?" "mh" "stop your not some nonchalant person it's not you when your wimme i see you I know you and like you just know I'm just tryna protect you like you do me can I protect our peace ?" "ion kno man" "but you do just lemme do this and imma tell you what he said after we get back on the road ok?" "igh" "stop playing ion like dat " he nod I kiss his top lip and pull back he smack "stop fucking playing wimme" he grab my throat pulling me back kissing me gently I hold his wrist and he pull back a lil looking at me "want me to eat yo pussy so it'll feel better" I look down saying "What no bae why would you say dat so loud" he laugh " I didn't you just shy asf " he rub my throat squeezing it sometimes I say "you be soo aggressive sometimes " "mh youn like it" "I love it " he chuckle