chapter 97

"ugh jay " I mumble in his ear still riding him I was on my 2nd nut and his first was coming I started bouncing a little as he drove down a highway and he grabbed my waist still holding the wheel with one hand and said "no fucking bouncing" "your no fun jay jay" "what I tell you bout calling me dat shit" "mmh " I say shrugging "nia you acting like a fucking brat right now and I'm driving every fucking where to find this fucking taco shit for your ass" "that's sweet jay jay but your still no fun right now and your getting angry" "no I'm not" "mh couldn't be me " "shut up" "rawr" he side eye me as I kiss his neck "what I say no kissing" "I don't care now stop " I suck on his neck kissing it as I roll my hips into him he groan swelling in me I kiss him and whisper "nut in me baby nut in me" "no condom" "so? " I say still rolling my hips.

He bust in me moaning and squeezing my ass cheek he smack it after "now we gotta go by the store too " I smile as I put my face in his neck he rub my back soothing me and say "your so soft in me" "shut up" "I like it " he breathe lightly and I say "I bet I can get you back up " "no don't fucking do that we bout to get the food and than you gotta eat" I hm rubbing his back.We soon pulled up to the spot with five cars around getting food and I smile as he park and pull out of me he grab a napkin from behind his seat and lick it wiping me up than himself I get back on the otherside pulling down my dress and fixing my bra and dress straps I get out pulling my hair out the lil bun it was and swing my braids shutting the door smiling he get out and look over at me.

He come and grab my hand leading us to the taco truck I let go his hand and hug his arm "you'll eat wimme?" "yea" I nod he kiss my head as we wait in line looking at the menu as it was in pictures and stuff he let me pick his and mines so we could try em together we put in our order and go sit at a picnic table he grab my legs holding em and whisper "why you ain put back on your panties I saw em still in the front" I rub his shoulder looking at him and kiss his lips he don't kiss back and I smile deciding to lick his lips he stare at me and I say "I didn't feel like putting em back on like what if I feel like riding you on the way back home" "your not going to you almost made me crash on the way here we can fuck all you want when we get home" "home? ion have a home anymore " "yes you do ma yes you do you'll always have a home wimme wherever I go you will too" I grab his face and stare at his face "stop saying stuff " I hear a man call us and jay say "don't move I'm coming right back" I nod watching him walk away a few feet for our food I turn towards the little pond we was at seeing the sun set above it.

I wanna take a picture I thought it's so pretty."you wanna eat right here?" "yea look at the sky, the sun is setting "  "it's pretty ma" I nod he grab my legs holding em again as he bite an taco feeding it to me we ate like that the whole time enjoying the rest of the sun that was left.We got back to the house washed and went to sleep comfortably.I wonder what we gon do when school start back this lil break was nice and all but I know a few people gon have some things to say about me and jay.

The next day I woke up to kisses on my face by jay he was wearing a white tee and some plaid night pants with his dreads down their getting longer every day and he keeps his skin so pretty I stretch looking at him "sean n nem here " I nod "c too?" "yuh her fathead ass here" "jay.." "come on foe I kick her out" "stop holding this against her it was my fault too you gon treat me like that too?" "no but imma get over it when I'm ready" I throw the cover off me covering my chest as he look he say "your plan b on my table you can drink it with the gatorade want me to stay or you want space?" he say still looking at me lovingly I smile "if you stay I'm gon wanna play but up to you baby" he chuckle kissing my stomach up my chest to my lips he look from me to my nipples and kiss my lips starting to suck my nipple.I rub his head as he start climbing over me "one more nut want hurt" he say I giggle until he hear a knock at the room door he yell "WHAT" I smack his shoulder as he look at me like he already know who it is "jay can you like stop yelling at me and let her come out I miss our bae" I coo and say "I miss you too c" "we got alot to talk about baby" "I swear" he look at me and mumble "what yall be talking bout " "jay no move its girl stuff" "yall talk about periods you told me bout dat" I get up rolling over and putting the pill in my mouth then opening the gatorade and drink some swallowing the pill.

I look over at him as he watch I hold my arms out for him " maybe 20 years from now I'll be ready to give you your first kid" "don't be giving me false hope I'll be over it soon plus you still in school" "boyyyy your still in school too" I say smiling he kiss my shoulder "but I'm older tho so listen to what unc tryna tell you naw" I push him back as he laugh wimme I slide on one of his shirts and a pair of his basketball shorts as we unlock our door opening it to go in the hallway to the livingroom.