chapter 61

So nobody went to any classes today we all just was there in home room we went to some of his classes too but most of his teachers didn't mind me sitting in his lap we watched movies and ate our snacks like right now we was sitting with sean and his girlfriend I was on his lap watching avatar while he held me talking to sean ciena was taking a nap on sean shoulder they so cute bruh jay rub his thumb across my stomach slightly and I look at him he shake his head still talking to sean I scoot back into him some more as he lean back in his seat slightly he clutch me and chuckle "baby stay still" I stop moving and see my titties looking like they bout to buss out and fix em jay see me and watch stopping the conversation with sean .

"stop for people see yo nipple" "I'm tryna fix it since you made me get rid of my coat " "cause youn need it you look beautiful mama" "you just have to say that cause like like your my boyfriend and you have to like me" he shake his head and grab my chin pulling it to him and say "I don't have to like you I choose to because of what you represent and more I didn't have to be your boyfriend I chose to cause I like you alot " I stop and say "I like you too maybe too much cause-" I stop and point my pointer fingers to each other and look at him saying "I wanna getchu pregnant " sean buss out laughing saying "Wildddd" jay smack and say "here you to with that sweet shit I can't get pregnant nia" "well.in my head you are so what I say goes"

"man no nia " "yes" "jj?" he look up seeing 2 girls I look and get on my phone minding mines and he kiss my neck looking at them "wassup?" "well uh bria tell him " the other girl start talking "well justin and jayda said your dating again and I was wondering you know if we can-" I look up at them with a stankface cutting off my phone sitting it on the table I feel my chest and my thighs than jay than stand up like "I'm invisible bae?" he look like "hell no bae I see you what's wrong " "do they not see me or sumn?" ciena wake up saying "them fucking bitches see you they just wanna get beat the fuck up they together so what made yall fucking bone thugs feel like yall could come over here like dat and try to get at her man?" I widen my eyes trying not to laugh why she call dem bone thugs yoo I was looking at them while jay hold my waist sitting down .

"don't call us that and we wasn't even talking to you or her so ew" "it's spirit week so if yall wanna stay looking pretty I suggest yall slide back from wherever theee fuck yall came from and out our face quick like quickly hoes" the girl Brian smack "you not even that cute to be honest" "Brian I am cute well not cute cute is for puppies I'm pretty you on the other hand it's giving gremlin" jay and sean chuckle which turned into laughs "and and like that's not my friend name" "we don't care you and Brian can leave now though" "we'll be back so" I shrug "byeeee so glad we could have this talk" they walk off and I sit on the table infront of us "aw bae protecting me from hoes " sean cackle I smack "it's not funny do they not have any morals this was like last time the girl waited for me outside of class like let's talk to our man we have sumn in common "

"girl is you forreal you should've beat her ass" "I'm not tryna get suspended but it's getting outta hand it's like I'm dating a retired hoe is they out here recommending you or sumn " he shrug "you good though ma?" he say looking at me reaching for my hand I shrug getting up and he pull me to him I stand infront of him while he hold me "you ready to go home?" I nod "but we can't " "mhhh? we gon go to gym next so we can chill wit coach than" I nod and I sit back in his lap listening to jhene aiko it's like he feels my mood change but I can't help but be a little jealous because they are prettier girls, skinnier girls, smarter girls it's just always better and most of the time I'm not gon be able to compete we haven't even came out fully and that one lil picture fucked us up.

Now his oldies want him back and shit if the right one come he gon be gone in the wind shit making me feel sick and wanna cry the bell ring and I leave walking to gym he follow with sean while ciena wimme "he likes you more than you know" I look at her "I'm serious them bitches mad because he never showed them off the way he does you they used to have to sneak and post themselves with him you he gon post that shit himself he love you he just hasn't said it yet but when he does.." I think "it doesn't feel like that right now he could prolly go back with another girl my mind isn't for all this rah rah stuff all the girls that's came up to me about him is crazy ion think I can handle it but I want him he makes me happy forreal"

"focus on the good things they want him because they think it's their shot to the top you want him because of not who he is but because of what he feels like to you and how much you care for him and about him it's different and he knows that he's never had that before that's why he's with you" I nod she hug my shoulder "a different feel to him in whole"