chapter 30

Next Day after school I was sitting in the office waiting with Jay for the coach he said "he a chill dude so he most likely gon let you " I nod jay kiss my forehead. This morning we was almost late because I had to go home and get dressed cause we have uniforms and I didn't bring mines and he took me to get Breakfast from McDonald's with a frappe him spoils me to death but atleast imma die happy.He was mad I didn't want him to walk me to class tho it's just were only on our 3rd week being together almost end of the month but still come on when nobody knows anything it's harder for dem to fuck with it.

But the coach came in and said "yes ma'am how can I help you" he looked at me and jay "she be your second coach" "she gon cause drama?" he look at jay fixing his glasses a lil "nah my girl don't do that coach" "ahhh jay your girlfriend " he look at me and I wave "hey ms?" "niyah" "yes your grades good?" I nod jay hold my hand and coach look at us and say "jay if I let her be my 2nd you gotta focus and be on point just because she here don't mean you can always be wit her same for her " I nod and hit jay in the chest wit da back of my hand "yes coach" "alright good you can wear whatever you want besides dresses on this field it's strictly business but if you can do it with a dress on than you can" I nod jay say "so she in..?" the coach nod jay kiss my face all over and smile at me and coach stand up shaking his head he say "usually I wouldn't do this because the other guys girlfriends would try and do the same thing and mess it up but I got faith in yall she seems like a really bright girl " I nod we stand up and the coach hand me a clipboard with names and jersey numbers and say take attendance jay will show you to the field I guess you know we have a game coming up outta town so imma need you onnit sunshine don't disappoint I'm coming right behind yall make sure everyone in they places" I nod grabbing a pen I done called my momma earlier telling her why I stayed after school and stuff so we cool right now.

We go out to the field with jay holding my hand I whisper "you gotta let go " "I know you hear me jay you said 3 months this is only our first" he look down at me next to him and say "ighh imma just point out everybody for you introduce remember them " I nod  they was standing and sitting in the field we go to the first one and down the line getting everyone we had Justin, jermey, Sean, Troy, future, jj, dj, Erick, Caleb and so on Justin was the one from the party he looked sleepy but he remembered me and smirked jay just grabbed me pulling me to the next when we started wit him and than Sean he looked at jay than me and smiled jay so mean he said "imma fuck you up Sean keep playing " "yea yea nigga I know" I laugh shaking my head and so on jj was the biggest dude on the field he tackled he was so nice he was Mexican their very sweet men well the ones I know.

I finished roll and the coach came out making them run 3 laps I could never but go guys I guess I fixed their water bottles and everything and stood beside coach while he screamed at them yea dj was out there with his cousin they saw me but were quiet I just minded my business they did push-ups,  jumping Jack's, and more the cheerleaders were out practicing too the guys were on break fucking with them but I mean dey didn't really care except for 2  no nevermind one the other girl just slapped Justin jay stood beside me and say "dey alright I think he like it she always slap him and than they kiss" I nod and say "must be a kink or sumn Ion think I would slap you to turn me on tho it's a lil weird but to each their own right" "mhm you like it ?" "this our relationship or da field coach thing" he look at me and say "both" "yea I love our relationship you?" "hell yea" "good I like the field coach thing too yall so strong I see why you be tired the way you do now them fucking laps looks like torture baby" "it is but stop cussing just cause we on dis field don't mean nun" "you cuss all the time tho" "I'm bout grown ain I'm da oldest  between us" "yea so" "so what I say goes " "yea ok" coach blow the whistle and say "gather around before I let yall go HURRY UP tomorrow we go over plays so get some rest if anybody is late this week you will be benched for this game so don't say you won't warned" I stand behind coach hiding jay watch me I point to coach saying "pay attention " he smirk I just shake my head this boy, after practice end I go sit the clipboard in coach office and grab my bag leaving jay waited for me beside the door saying "ready to go home" "mhm want me to drive" "nah youn got yo license or permits " "and it's prolly gon stay like dat so hand me dem keys" he shake his head dropping em in my hand I smile and say "thank you kindly" he smack my ass and say "just go fore I change my mind" I push his head and walk off he follow close behind me to the car we go to mines first sparing an hour before my momma comes home I say "imma call you after I wash and everything see you tomorrow " he nod  and I kiss his cheek getting out da driver seat he get out getting on the right side he kiss me getting back in right I go in the house and he leave after seeing me in. I know he hates seeing me leave but it's what it is right now.