chapter 76

we sat on the back porch until my face cleared up and everything jay said we could talk about it later because I didn't want to now and things we went back in with him holding my hand and holding the door I saw Sean eating while everybody yelled at him "manne fuck all yall I'm gon eat regardless I been waiting since last week and one thing bout it my lil mama did her shit say yea imma fucking eat while yall wait and imma go for seconds ian finna starve" I laugh seeing him eating the baked macaroni "she said wait for her though you just disresptful for no reason" c said thats what I call ciena now.

Tianna shake her head with her friend saying "we ain een taste nun yet and you took big scoops sean " I walk to me and jay seat while sitting I fix my hair and say "it's cool yall we can eat now " they nod c reach across the table pushing sean "I was waiting for you babe sean just you kno " I smile nodding sean smack biting the chicken "this why yall finna fly away now you hate to eat shit crazy but ma know it was over as soon as she sat that food in front of me" I laugh "it's cool sean " I look around the table and roll my eyes "I forgot our cups and the drink" jay get up fast "I got it quit over working yourself " "I'm not it's just cups jay" he swipe me off getting it I look around the table seeing da girls take pictures and stuff of the food while sean continues eating and c look at me and whisper "it's ok we'll talk after this boo" I nod as jay comes back sitting me and his cups down while leaving the rest stacked I whisper " jay we have company" he mumble "niggas ain disabled " I shake my head passing everybody their cups and he pour us some soda while I pass it around the table for everyone else.

We all eat and talk hearing the guys tell stories and everything after we ate and everything and sean fixed his to go plates along with jay we all chilled right now me and ciena was in the car in the parking lot chilling it w a dark and she was tinted so we was good she had rolled up and everything and we was just in our own world I just watched and she say "baby just try it it is ok to want to try things or just do em for a day it's ok I won't tell jay we good have fun you know I would never judge I've prolly done worse here imma teach you" I nod as she lean across the lil thing and blow some smoke out of my face she show me and hold it for me letting me try 3 times before getting it right I look at her after blowing it out she smile at me and say "easy shit bae" I nod smiling with her she say "ok now what happened outside are you guys ok ?" "yea I just got an lil emotional about something it was family we are ok" she nods passing the blunt to me "I met his mom." we look at each other "and ?" i smile rubbing my hair "she is a nice lady I like her" she nod I say " my mouth dry " she nod "be like that " I look at her "not for me " we laugh when we look at each other.

She popped open a lil bottle of Hennessy and say "this on the house babes but imma get turnt either way youn gotta get nun if youn want to " I nod and she pull out some orange juice handing it to me with a straw I nod "thank you" she nod getting started on her bottle I open my straw putting it in the orange juice and sipping it I cough and rub my chest feeling chills running through me "c ion think this orange juice babes it burn" she look and bring it to her sniffing it and say "wrong one I'm sorry boo you good?" I nod "kinda strong I liked the chill it gave me though" she nod "I keep sipping?" "go ahead we'll sleep it off " I nod as I sip it slowly as listening to music with her singing sometimes my phone was going off in the cup holder with messages from jay but hers was too from sean but everything was cool.

And she was shrugging it off so I did the same still sipping my body started to feel a lil warmer but she turned on the air while laying back a lil chilling so I did the same still kicking it with her and chilling ciena is a vibe herself she's not a peer pressure-r and she treats me normal most girls would do the most because of my body looks and more and I've never had someone treat me regular like this she was like a really close friend and it warmed my heart knowing we was both in like the same predicament like with the boys and everything.

I covered up with one of sean coats like her drifting off to sleep peacefully.

Later on that night I was carried into the house by jay and laid in bed while he stripped me from my clothes leaving on my underwear and bra he knows me so well..I hate wearing clothes to bed thats why when around sometimes I wear as little as possible like dresses always been against clothes.He lay beside me after turning on the fan in his room.I slept good that night and he cleaned I love this boy well man buts still he is such a good man like he gon be a good ass husband one day and I just know it he shows it all the time.