chapter 45

We drove to outback and he got us an booth sitting beside me I smile as he held my hand up under the table as were waiting for our waitress my grandma ask "so where did yall meet?" I laugh to myself remembering I used to complain about him to her like grandma he always laying on me she'd say he just like you nini, he let me play with his hair today grandma he getting used to you and comfortable nini it was crazy I used to hate being touched most of the times before him.

He told her we met at school and stuff though and how he used to always sleep on me and stuff and grandma gon say "oh you dat one boy nini used to hate well not hate more like complain sometimes about" "what she say" "she used to hate being touched alot now when it comes to him she ok well you she ok with being laid on and stuff now because of you" I laughed he just nodded the waitress came and we chose what we wanted and sent her back with our orders and stuff "so what do you do" "at school I play 2 sports I'm the captain of the football team and I graduate soon but I also got a job " "how do you have time than baby" he scratch his neck and I rub his shoulder he say "I don't really but I make time for her like when it's school nights some nights she spends the night only like on weekends like Sunday so she can go to school the next day wimme and practice she's second coach like a helper so she goes to games wimme and all that so it means alot to me and stuff" he so shy bruh it's so cute it's like he's nervous.

I whisper in his ear "your doing good just breathe stink" "dats nice baby so how Old are you again because you look like a whole grown man out here" "I'm just 18" "oh ok who your parents is because you really look like some one I know or saw ion remember " he freeze up a lil and I rub his leg looking at him "oh my mama is Janice and dad Michael " "mhm I'll remember sooner or later"  he nod and our food came soon so we ate still talking a little "so does your mama know nini" I give her the are you deadass face she shrug "grandma no you know how she is but I really like him so if anything I wanted him to meet you first" he rub my hand drinking his sprite "oh this is getting serious than" "i-i don-" "yes ma'am I'm serious about her " I smile bowing my head a little she coo "I'm glad but do her wrong because than I got sumn for you" he nod smiling and chuckling.

After the dinner and us getting full he paid and helped us to the car with her he even got her an to go plate I sat in the back rubbing my stomach full and happy.He take her home making sure she get in safely and ok than we leave going back to his I rub his shoulders from the back seat and say "how you feel" "I'm good why" "like about the dinner and everything " "still good your grandma cool" "I knoww" I say smiling he laugh and say "yea I like her" "mh I wouldn't be too friendly she called you big when we first went and got her than gon call you baby when you help her in yall is fake " he laugh and say "I am bout bigger than her tho and I'm deadass bout to envelope your ass half the time" "sooo?? maybe I like that" he look at me in the rear view mirror " "ole freaky ass" "and you know this mann" he laugh shaking his head we get back to his and I come out of my clothes going to the bathroom stripping out my clothes he follow I get in before him getting wet standing there.

He get in and wrap his arms around my waist "princess" "hm" "you feel some type of way because you ain meet my peoples yet" I rub his hands that were around me I whisper "well like yea " "their manipulative and crazy me keeping you away from them is good for both of us I promise maybe I'll show you a picture or something " I nod I grab my rag washing my front than he wash my back being gentle with me.

We got out after washing and drying off and getting comfortable in bed he hold me and kiss my shoulder "night baby " "night papi" he mumble kissing my shoulder again and I laugh a lil we went to sleep dat night early trying to be ready for tomorrow but he woke me up at 4 am for some and I turned into a yes girl for that weewee he held my leg and started stroking me from the side it felt so fucking good that I forgot about the time like sir you is very much a demon with that dick had me stuck  but it's ok I like it after getting mines he pulled out before nutting in me and nutted on my back.

He waited a minute before going to get a rag to wipe his nut off and him off and said "you good?" seeing me stuck a little like he had me I looked at him and he say "want some more?" I just said "no I'm good " like just give me a minute to recoup and regroup the dick was too good sir. He kissed me and said "I'm finna go for a run right quick than imma be back so we can get ready for school" I just nodded watching him slide on sumn to go run in and said "be careful pa" he nodded looking back at me with his cover around my chest and me sitting up in his bed still tryna get it together.