chapter 77

"I need more water jay " "I know but if you drink it with this it'll be better too" "ion like taking pills like that" "ighh" he go to his dresser taking out a paper crushing the pill on it and dump it in my water mixing it wiping his face handing it to me "all of it" I grabbing looking at it through the glass cup he gave me I drink it sitting on the bed and stick my tongue out "it's nasty" "it ain supposed to taste good bae " he grab the cup sitting it back after I finish and lay back down rubbing my back while I lay on his chest.

"why you go out there wit ciena crazy ass and start drinking and shit" "don't call her crazy and plus I wanted to try it" he stop rubbing my back and say "so if ciena jumped off a bridge would you wanna try that too?" I pinch him "see why you wanna start ciena isn't a bad person or any bad energy she is good and what you just said and what I said before don't make sense I didn't do it because I saw her doing it I did because I wanted to try it don't you smoke and drink and Carry on its basically the same thing" "you ain me" "and not cause if I was I would stop tryna argue and blame my girlfriend friend for everything she did by herself because she her own person" "I'm just saying she good and you not you over here sick and shit " I roll over into his covers getting off him "jay I'm bout to go because no it's too much at the moment you act like I'm a child or sumn" "no I'm not I'm just tryna make sure you good but you wanna always be right and your not all the time" I stay quiet and look at him.

He throw his hands up "I'm just saying you can't be right all the time you are a very smart girl and shit but youn know everything baby it's cool tho just listen to me right now so I can get you back to feeling like you " I nod as he pull my head on him rubbing my head and back "can we try eating something else my stomach isn't happy right now I feel empty and wanna throw up again" He kiss my head "yea hol up imma be right back" I nod and sit up watching him fix his joggers walking out the room I sit criss-cross on the bed looking at the football game that was on I get up a few minutes later going to him with his boxers on and his tee shirt.

He didn't have on a shirt so I walk up behind him hugging him from behind while he flip sumn in the pan "what you making" I say rubbing his abs while he cook he chuckle "you a grill ham and cheese" "hm" "hm what" "nuthingg" I say laughing I kiss his back sliding my hands into his pants gripping him "no you drunk" "I'm not though just hungry" "you didn't even know where you was at when you woke up" "cause like you carried me in the house I expected myself to still be in the car wit c" I stroke him as he get hard " just come on we can go slow if you want" "this ain about me it's about you it ain gon be right if I do that" "you have my consent jay if I go any further imma feel like im begging and I'm not...I wont" "igh when was we at the zoo?" " last weekend you took me for my favorite animal " he hm "my birthday " I stop moving my hands stroking him and whisper "I forgot..but this won't count right?" "nah it do count I remember your birthday " he say cutting the stove off and moving the pan back turning to me pulling my hands out his joggers "when my birthday?" "January 17 you a Capricorn" .

"yea and you a Scorpio I'm close just come on " "nah you good we can wait maybe tomar"i get ready to walk out the kitchen "alright next time you high and wanna you know imma do this same thing brodie" he laugh saying "ian yo fucking brodie nia " I shrug going to the room and laying back down he come in later with a plate sitting it in my lap I look at him "ian hungry no more" "eat the food nia for I go to the gym and you starve" "I wanna go home" he sit down "well you not so eat the food I just made for you you asked for it so I made you sumn eat it " "ion want it" I mumble.

"igh I'm finna go I'll be back in a hour or 2 and imma be calling so answer your phone" "yes sir" I say he smack my hand from my forehead "stop playing you wanna go wimme again?" "nope I'll pass too much intimidating is done there feel like ion belong but you know I'll support you from the sidelines" he nod leaning in to kiss me I peck his lips twice he lean back "imma put it in the microwave lil undecided ass" I nod he grab his gym bag and stuff leaving I follow he put my plate in the microwave and than head for the door wit me behind him he look back and say "if you wanna sit in the car you can do that too ma" I shake my head "no it's ok I'm just tryna lock the door like you say for you get mad" "I wasn't mad at you just the situation " "I know but uh...have fun?" he laugh Stepping out the screen door while holding to turn back to me I pull the shirt down and he watch "you still fucking pretty you know dat right?" "yes I knowww thank you" he nod kissing my head