chapter 28

We pulled up to a store getting out he hold the door for me and I walk in he grab a gatorade and try to get me one "ion want one of those jay" "get watchu want than " I pull him to the slushy thing he say "which cup nini" "the large and I want blue" he nod fixing it for me I smile and he grab a straw for me giving it to me he pay for the gas and stuff at da counter I stood behind him peeping at da girls looking at him he just paid and held my hand while I stood behind him drinking my slushy he pulled me out da door of the store I got in holding his gatorade while he pumped the gas.

I listened to his music playing his phone started ringing and I looked it was Sean I opened my door and said "Sean calling you wanna answer it or no" "yea lemme see bae" I hand it to him he answer while I shut da door  looking at the time it was 10:01 he stop pumping closing da gas tank and everything coming to get in still on the phone."nah bro imma pack " I side eye him and he put it on speaker as keep phone cranking up and pulling off "where you at brodie" "was just getting gas came back from a function" "ah you gon go out with us while we on the trip " "ion know you know how they get and ion like dat shit" I hold his hand kissing it he look at me than back at the road Sean say "boii wassaname and his cousin hate you so much cause you got dem in trouble last week" "Fuck dem dj and his cousins been knew how I get down they really sumn wrong wid dem and da rest of them niggas on the team" "yea we bout to graduate tho bro shi gon be different college gon be lit asf but the grapevine be running wild these days " "nigga what is you talking about now" "hm lil mama you in the car right now?" "boy you a nosey motherfucka she prolly don't wanna talk to you" "stop being mean jay hi" he laugh and say "hey sweetheart " "get beat Sean " "shit I was just being polite but yea they say you hiding her from da world and shit " I rub my thumb across his knuckles he say "no we just not into all that maybe later or sumn buh for right now we not going worldwide so don't tell nobody you talked to her nun" "nigga duh I'm just saying you know you my brother I gotchu but be careful out here you know how dem niggas dont like you and shit you just been off the scene too long " "yea just doing me bro but imma let you know wassup tomar with our next game but you know I'm taking my car" .

"already knowing buh igh brodie" "igh nigga stay up" "fosho" they hang up and he stop at a stop light I put my slushy down and say "where you going" "hm" "jay don't play where you going this week you gotta take yo car" "can we talk about it when we get to the house" "I guess " "what's wrong " I lean on the door "nothing youn wanna talk to me like the whole time I asked you can we talk about how you lost your v card and you said when we get to the house and than now this" he look at me pulling down his street "cause we was infront of kids and this time I wanna ask you sumn you know  and I need to smoke ian smoke all day today tryna do right for you at yo ppls house" he park "don't come than making it seem like I begged you to come I'm glad I'm going home tomar " I get out grabbing my bag and shutting the door walking to his door he sit in the car watching me go to his door and I stand tapping my foot he get out grabbing our drinks and his keys "you come in here we gon talk cause I know you kno better than what you just did we communicate over here igh" he open the door standing innit looking at me I shrug "you know ian mean no harm when I said dat I just meant ian wanna come high and this was serious to you" "ok" "come in ma so we can talk " I go in going to the bathroom after taking off my shoes I sit my bag down getting naked and in the bath tub  I pour some of his body wash in making bubbles he knock and come in I get in letting the bubbles cover me he sit and light a blunt saying "im gon smoke and we talk cause ion want you to ever go to sleep mad at me dats not wat is " I look at seeing him sit beside da tub smoking I look he look at me and say "you forgot to put your hair up hold on " He take off the rubber band in his and put it in mine inna bun I smile he kiss my forehead "you look pretty" "thank you tink" he sit and say "your people seem like good ppls especially your grandma " "mhm" "when I said what I said in the car I meant like I wanted to be sober around your family to show I'm respectable respectful and responsible " "your all those things it's in you no matter what you do but I always want you to be yourself no matter what I like you because of how you are and how you treat me..like a princess" I laugh a lil he smile "because that's what you are to me so imma treat you as such" "never had that" "now you do" "you can smoke you know my family smokes all the time I just stay away if ion like it or it gets aggravating " he nod he grab my rag squeezing the water across my chest I smirk at him he keep doing it over and over I grab his hand putting it on one and look at him "you can touch me jay it's cool " he nod still smoking and watching me I look at his face..