chapter 129

We soon got up and danced some more always felt like I was being watched though would sometimes catch his eye on me from above us but I wasn't too bothered by him I probably hurt his feelings when I said does he want his money from that bag he gave me but I mean how else was i supposed to feel he wasn't finna disrespect my man in my presence ion know about nobody else but imma princess round mines he loves me endlessly and I always get what I want.

After an hour or so we left me riding with c we went to huddle house it was basically right around the corner I sat beside Jay eating a Philly cheese steak happily. So sunshine how was your first club night sean said rate it rate it 1 being the best night and 10 being the the worst. I nod and think even though I wasn't too happy at first I still got to dance nothing was too ruined or ruined at all. It was a 1 guys I got to dance, sing or rap, and jay...was there they laugh at me as I felt Jay kiss my forehead and mumble that's good baby you had fun. I nod and say how was yall night since my night recap was funny. C say me and bae got unlimited shots for free courtesy of getting in free and being with the boss so that was good, we even had a quickie in the bathroom, and dancing with you was so fun boop. I nod and say a quickie in the bathroom though you guys didn't even leave the tab- Huh? my mouth fall open as I look away from them they laugh cackling and I whisper Jay how didn't I knowwww? He shake his head chuckling and say your tongue was down my throat 95% of the time I giggle and say good night though.

We soon left there and went back to ours I was so sleepy but I couldn't sleep in this dress to save my life. Jay helped me take it off and wipe my little bit of make up off it looked like I used alot though I just shrugged it off. I than took a shower while he fixed our room back so it was pre-club he's the best.I didn't tell Jay what happened with rain because well I handled it and if this really bout the money he can have it I'm choosing my nigga over anybody yea the dick bomb but so is how he treat me. I didn't feel like putting on clothes that night so after that shower I dried off and hung my towel laying in bed peacefully. We woke up sometime at 7 am and fucked, dick from the side is the best she's number 2 on my list actually especially when Jay puts  both hands on my shoulders and pounds my shit I love it. We went back to sleep though until 10 am some of the best sleep  I tell you.

Grandma calling woke jay up though and I didn't know he was rubbing my back the whole time because I was on his chest sleeping but that woke me up nicely. I looked up at him as he said " probably sunday" I leaned up to him pecking his lips as I went down on him.Up under the covers I didn't know who was on the phone and me and his phone look alike so to me he was talking to a friend or sumn I licked from the base to his tip taking him down my throat with ease I get better every time he pull the cover off my head as I had my ass tooted in the air sucking him he was watching on the phone I feel him twitch in my mouth and smirk popping him out of it he pull the phone from his ear putting it on mute and mumble phone ma phoneeemmmmh he had nutted all over my face by than I giggled as he picked the phone back up handing it to me I looked at da contact and my mouth fell open as I looked at jay getting up covering myself I took her off mute and said "hey grandma" "hey baby what happened I heard the boy yell you hitting him?" "no his ankle just hurting right now " "oh can't wait till he heals fully but yall coming over for Sunday still right?" "yea grandma we never miss it sean and ciena is coming too" "that's good but don't forget to bring sumn" I fall back on the bed dramatically and say "I'm not old enough to be bringing stuff to Sunday dinnerrrr that's for the grown folkss" she laugh "you is almost the grown folks just one more year but what you gonna do for your birthday this year" I go quiet thinking I actually don't know "..probably sleep it's just another year" she let out a breathe "we'll talk about it ok nini ?" I feel jay kiss my shoulder and I say "ok grandma well talk to you soon" "yea I love you nini" "I love you too" we soon hung up before jay thought this was normal he see me roll over looking at him and he say I tried to tell ya but you woke up did what you did like you had sumn to prove I push his face and mumble no I didn't and omg I still got it on my face lemme get up this not our normal.

He laugh as I get up going to our bathroom in the room as I wash my face off.It should be our normal you soo good at that shit I smile poking out the bathroom and say I know right especially when I get to biting on it. He throw a pillow at me as he cover his face with one saying it's not funny