chapter 79

nia point of view

ciena head was between my legs as we was on our phones letting our stuff dry she pass me a grape as I eat it still looking at tik toks she was on Instagram looking at people stories which was cool.But December is really gonna make 4 months for me and jay what can I get him for Christmas it gotta be his thinking though imma go through his shoes and see what he don't got already and get him some customized .Oop I done talked him up he was facetiming me I answer smiling "hey bubba" "hey baby wya" "I'm at Sean's house with c" I show her on her phone between my legs he say "ciena get from between my bae thighs" "nahhh should've been here and they nice too" I laugh at them he say "I'm finna pull up over there than after I wash cause the gym but stay right there ma" "I am see you when you get here" he nod as I hang up she pass me another grape and I eat it.

She was holding my thigh watching her phone now still between them though people be more obsessed with my body than me it's crazy.

5 minutes later we hear the door open  she stay still and I watch sean come in looking at us I wave "hey sean" "hey luv" I smile he wink they need help their the most comfortablest couple I've seen you know what they probably them poly type couples maybe I need to mind my business now. He come over and kiss my head and kiss ciena I coo they is so cute.He sit between her legs and get on his phone like the rest of us and she pass him a grape than me I eat shaking my head.

Soon jay came and saw us saying "nigga you lazy I came to play the game and you tryna play nap time " "boy fuck you and dat dead ass dread" I go into shock finna laugh and he look at me I poke my lip out holding my arms out for him he come and say "dats why you teeth fucked up now bitch" how are they even still friends he sit beside me and thump ciena head I pop him and massage her head she say "he get on my nerves" I laugh a lil and he say "I was looking for you why you ain text me or sumn" he grab my chin pulling it to him looking at me "I did tho youn never text me back" he mumble "it prolly didn't pop up or sumn I'm finna buy a new one" I nod he kiss me as I pull my hand up to hold his hand on my neck I smile into the kiss as he make me moan softly making him more aggressive I pull back as a flash go off I cover my face laughing he smack "chill " he mumble tryna pull me back to him I laugh shaking my head he say "come on right quick than" I nod as he pull me up biting his lip I say "I'll be right back c" she nod as jay take me to they bathroom flipping on the light he pick me up and say "I thought you went home or sumn" "noo just here it was lonely " he hm "I'm sorry" I rub his shoulders and whisper it's okay as he sit me on top of something unbuckling his pants I grab his hands and say "here?" he nod "yea?" "you sure?" "we did shit like this before they don't mind bae" "but like" "they knew we was coming to the bathroom together I know they know what's going on" I look at the door and whisper "but you know I'm loud sometimes and it's embarrassing " he look at me and say "ighh I gotchu we gon be quick and imma cover your mouth" I nod as he finish un doing his pants I hop down flipping my hair as he put me over the sink bent over he rub my ass cheek and kiss it finna slide in from behind I watch him in the mirror.

He put it at my entrance pushing in slowly looking at me in the mirror I unzip my coat taking it off and he see me and help making it faster I feel him almost all the way in and reach back "that's enough uh" he nod reaching to cover up my mouth as he stands me up covering my mouth and pushing my lil tank top and bra up to see my titties he flick my nipple stroking me at an mid pace thank you cause nobody needs to hear me that would be embarrassing.

He speed up after putting my knee on the sink and my face on the mirror he pound me hearing me whimper he smirk and push my hair back to the side rubbing my back "just like that " I  whimper "mhm" breathing all in their mirror he speed up some more making me cum and close my legs he smack my ass "open em back up " "k" I say lowly doing it slowly he grab both of my hands locking em behind me as he fuck me I bite my lip seeing he let go "bend over some more and spread em" I feel him pull all the way out I huff doing as he says and he rub his tip up and down my slit before sliding back in making me grip my ass harder   cause I hit the mirror a lil "jay " I say he hold my hips going back to work "yeahhhghghh jujujust like thatmmm" "you said just like this ma" "yesss just like thahh" I moan feeling him grind into me my eyes water it felt so good I suck it up and mumble "Iloveyou" he go slower and lean down over me and rub my clit "you love me?" I was still crying slightly "yes so much..." he hit harder making me cry out a little and he mumble in my neck "I love you too ma" nutting in me my eyes close slightly and I moan.