chapter 24

I feel his dick back hard on my thigh he mumble "fuck" on my chest I reach for it and he say "no it's ok I'm good I'll handle it " "can I watch you" "you wanna see me jack it off?" "yea" "you deadass bae?" "yea youn want to" "yea I want to I nut on your chest"  "yea" he nod I take off my shirt and he sit up leaning back on the pillows I lean towards him watching him beat it he slap it one time than start jerking it slowly I lean kissing him holding his jaw he continues jerking off and say "you take off your bra" "you sure" he nod I shrug thinking nigga better not say nun dumb because this is what a natural body looks like I was nervous taking it off but playing it off as like I was confident but we know the truth I am a DD42 boy my shit dropped like youngboy mix tapes I held em pushing em together rubbing em he watched with his mouth open he was speeding up breathing hard I lean over his lap wit my chest and he smack his dick on each one sliding it all over my titties he touch em squeezing em gently I smile biting my bottom lip "you smell so fucking good and feel so soft" I nod and kiss him climb over him grabbing his dick finna edge him he say "bae what you doing we not" "I know I just wanna try sumn I'm not gonna do what your thinking " he nod and hold my hip I rub his tip against my stomach  and jack him off looking at him he rub me down my chest kissing my titties and squeezing my ass cheeks while I stroke him fast than slow down he stare at me and "keep going" I just look at him and than start back again kissing and sucking his neck he groan mumbling I whisper .

"you wanna nut baby " "uhuh" "you do? ion think you do" "I do" "I doo" "ah fuck I do" he start jerking yanking into and back tryna get off "ask me " "huh" "ask me to nut or imma stop" "nahh you wont" "I will I got mines I'm ok its you now ask" he stay quiet looking at me in the eyes I slow down dramatically he say "no ok ok can I nut " "mm I want you to mean it stink" I grip harder making him jerk "lemme nut on you fuckk baby please lemme nut" "you really want to" "yes yes please I feel ituhhh" I kiss him deeply saying "go ahead baby" he jerk in my hands while I aim at my chest he nut everywhere on my chest looking like I poured milk on me he fall back breathing hard I wipe his tip with my thumb and lay it down I get up off him looking at my chest and smile he don't move I check his pulse in his neck making sure he good.I get up going to get a rag to clean him and me up I do so and fix him up putting him up under the cover and I lay beside him  and kiss his cheek whispering goodnight knowing he was sleep.

Next morning I wake up before him and get up going to wash it was 7 in the morning i get in standing up under the water waking up I here the door open and he go pee and flush the toilet I laugh a lil he say "what you laughing at" "nigga I just deadass got outta bed and you was hard down sleep" "so" he look in the shower I cover up and bend he scratch his head and say "bae what you doing I see yo body everyday" "so" "youn like me today or sumn or like youn want me to look" "ion want you to look" he nod "ok imma be in the room waiting for you" I nod he close the curtain and go back out shutting the door is this gonna make it weird between us or am I just overthinking again and it's ok....I wash and get out drying off in the bathroom and walk to the room he in there laying on the bed on the phone he say "you okay?" I nod he say "igh" and go back to what he was doing I go in his closet putting on my clothes and stuff I put on a long oversized shirt from Walmart with a bra and sum panties I come out and pick up everything we threw he sit up after I finish cleaning up the floor I sit on the bed next to him and say "hi" "wassup" "sooo u gon talk about it orr" he shake his head looking away and say "I be investing in stocks and shit bae it ain nun shady " "what kind of stocks" "ion know just anyone I'm interested in or see going somewhere" I nod "your smart dat sounds complicated " he shrug .

he lean back pulling me back wit him "what you wanna do today " "ion know but you know it's sunday" "lemme come" "...your my boyfriend" "ye" "my momma find dat out im gon be homeless before homecoming " "dat ain funny but see it shouldn't be like that" "dats you I wouldn't be pressed to meet my family not the best people and they might scare you off" "you seem good so your people can't be that bad plus I wanna know who you be round" "how you gon get in cause it cant be wimme " "your cousins older boy cousins" "nigga dats not gon work" "it is watch" "I'm gon go ahead and start packing for when you fail bc dis is a stupid plan I can hear it now look it's jay and his homeless girlfriend shorty using da kid" he look at me and say "shut up Nobody's gonna say dat and if they do-" "their gonna be right imma be living with you and living off you because I gotta survive you really wanna make your girlfriend homeless" "igh tell yo momma you bringing a friend " "your still a boy" "fuck imma do I can't just tuck it" "you can actually you just" "I'm not " "it's just a dinner jay it's not that serious " "it is I'm your boyfriend I want to be witchu there" "you bout to make me call in a favor from my cousin to help you get in" "as you should" "gay"